Dreading Friday

beth3735

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this and was looking for any advice of what could happen.
I went for an early scan 2 weeks ago on sunday and was told they could see a gestation sac but nothing in it, not even the yolk sac. They said i'm very early and thought this might happen. They did blood tests for my hormone numbers and the nurse said they doubled perfectly so booked me in for scan on the 29th June this fri :|
I have been spotting since having the internal last sunday for nearly 2 weeks, I have had small pains nothing major at all. I'm not sure whether to expect bad news or not :cry:
I think i will have to wait and see. I was put back 2 weeks each time with both my Girls so im just hoping to god that this is the case this time. I am supposed to be just over 8 weeks gone so will see what happens

Would appreciate any support
Thanks xx

Lots of women spot in early pregnancy, so I really hope that everything is fine for you too. Wishing you lots of luck for Friday!

Hi There Lovely...
try not to worry love...spotting is ok and if its been for two weeks and very light i'd say not to worry...i think it would have worsened by now if it was going to. With my third i was on the mini pill and had just had my second was breast feeding too....i had FULL on periods til i must have been 14 wks when i stopped bleeding...as a result i didn't realise i was preggers til i was 19wks (you think i'd know sooner it being my third) the bump was the give away...lol...The docs reckon i might have been carrying twins. Try not to worry our bodies do strange things...i'm sure you will be fine. Keep me posted
Abi x

Thank you for your replies, I will let you know how i get on at fridays scan. I found out really early with all my pregnancies now. I sometime wish that i could find out 3 months in :)
My scan is at 8:30 in morning :shock: so will add something on friday to let you know how its gone
xx

Hope all is ok hun, I'll be thinking of you :hug: Let me know if u wanna talk about anything x

Best of luck hope everything is ok :hug:

Good luck - early scans can be very worrisome, but I'm sure everything will be fine, especially if you were put back on previous pregnancies. I hope you get the reassurance you're looking for :hug:

Best of luck on Friday. I really hope everything goes well for you :hug:

Hi,
Thank you for all your support, I fell really sick today, think it might be nerves.
I hope we get the good news and a proper date tomorrow as i can then put up my pregnancy ticker :lol:
Will update this tomorrow and let you all know how it went :?

Well I'm back from scan.
They saw a little baby with heatbeat today, im so happy :dance:

They have put me back which isnt much of a suprise as it happened with both my girls pregnancies. I am now due on the 14th feb ( valentines day hehe ) :D

At least i know i can add my preg ticker which i have been dying to do for 2 weeks
Thank you for all your support will propably catch u in another forum

Hey babe,

This also happened to me when i went for an early scan - horrible horrible things for making people worry. I was worried sick as i thought the baby should have a heart beat and then we went and it was just a sac and then i went back and everything was fine as well.

Congratualtions!!! :):):):)

Yay! Congratulations! :dance:
Glad everything's ok :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111