• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dramatic exit for morning sickness?

LittleMe

Reaction score
Every weekday (not weekends as I lie in and it seems to combat my sickness) between 10 - 11am I've felt queasy, and a pack of plain crisps sorts it out. However, after looking forward to the symptoms dying off, yesterday I had my usual queasiness, half a pack of crisps and then threw up! I've not thrown up through this pregnancy before, and now today I got the mildest bit of nausea DIDN'T eat, and then felt fine!

Was yesterdays :puke: incident just it's dramatic exit? Could it finally be gone!? :pray: x

Keeping everything crossed for you!!! Get blooming girl :)

oh i hope so you for you babes! Not to put a downer on it though but i felt fine lat Friday night, had a lovely dinner with OH and then slept in Sat morningto make sure i beat the sickness but come the afternoon i was rolling about ill again, sooo fed up! I hope one of us is feelng better though! LOL Xxxxx

Pregnancy sickness sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back