drama at hospital

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
a went for me 32 week growth scan today phsio and see midwife scan went good midwife went great got booked in for csection 6th sept at 7.30 so goes back round to reception desk book another growth scan at 36 weeks and pre op appointment ended up leaving otherhalf there while a walked phsio then when came back otherhalf was still there am liek whats keeping u the next thing a know 1 of the planks of wood on reception desk fallsof hits me on feet and stumble and stat crying then go fits laughtercs a was mortified place was heaving all happened so wuick they got mewheelchar otherhalf wheeled me to a and e now have 3 broken toes am going to go lawyer in morning and top it of a was having alot pain cos had downslip with joint being out of place they put back place last week and was pain free now backeven sorer so thinking with this happenening knowckd backout need fone phsio in moorning am still shock u go for scan end up with 3 broken toes x

OMG, definitely sue them, what a horrible thing to happen

OMG

That was terrible

Was it at the Royal???

:shock::shock::shock:

If so thats a nightmare - sue 'em for as much as you can and take loads of pics of your damaged feet.

Ragin.

:hugs:

OMG that's awful, and so dangerous definately see your lawyer, can't believe you've now got to deal with 3 broken toes on top of everything else :( :hug:

thanks all at sleep cos pans so sore so might take trip bac to a and e tommorow yeah litlemiss that was royal am gonna see how wake up tommorow if a get any sleep then go see lawyer x

Oh that's awful! You poor thing!! Hope you're ok :hug: x

thanks all at sleep cos pans so sore so might take trip bac to a and e tommorow yeah litlemiss that was royal am gonna see how wake up tommorow if a get any sleep then go see lawyer x

Omg I'm worried about that place. When I had my wee girl I was in the labour ward and in the toilet in the room there was blood splattered all over the walls and toilet seat (sorry tmi) and the mw's told my OH to wipe it with toilet roll and sanitise hands after...:shock: was rediculous.

I hope your feeling better in the morning, my OH had a broken toe once and said he's never felt anything as sore, coz your having to walk on it and its broke.

:)

Thats truly awry! Poor you, broken toes are really really painful.... You have a great case against them, see what lawyer says. But you wont be allowed pain relief EEK!!!

Thanks all went to lawyer he said should be prity quick straight forward cos were happened and the fact a been to a and e and that he will file for claim should take them up 2 months come back to him x

Omg I'm worried about that place. When I had my wee girl I was in the labour ward and in the toilet in the room there was blood splattered all over the walls and toilet seat (sorry tmi) and the mw's told my OH to wipe it with toilet roll and sanitise hands after...:shock: was rediculous.

I hope your feeling better in the morning, my OH had a broken toe once and said he's never felt anything as sore, coz your having to walk on it and its broke.

what?????????
there was blood all over the walls, and you were expected to clean it off yourselves?!!?
where on earth is this place, so I know never ever to get sick in the vicinity?

what?????????
there was blood all over the walls, and you were expected to clean it off yourselves?!!?
where on earth is this place, so I know never ever to get sick in the vicinity?

Its Glasgow Royal Infirmary, its a massive hospital in the city centre, they re-built the maternity unit but they were going through all the carry on about changing cleaners or something like that. And yeah, the blood was all over the walls/toilet seat and handle. She said either put on gloves and clean it (to OH) or wait. btw OH didn't even need the toilet he was cleaning it for me as I nearly had heart failure when I first seen it and went out and told them all. Apparently because I was rushed in (Baby's heart stopped) they didn't have time to clean it. Bed was clean tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back