down this road?

keekee

Reaction score
Hello every1,

I have just joined this site today and just wanted to share my story and to see if anyone has been down this road.

Ok here goes..... me and my partner have been ttc for 2 years, I have always thought for some reason that I could never have children anyway my partner had is sperm test back and the results were great, that is when I new it was me!

I was scared to go the hospital to see the gyna but I new I had to do it, anyway they checked my blood and did tests on me and everything came back ok, I had a HSG test Friday just gone and it turns out the one of tubes are completley blocked and the other one is slightly blocked closer to the uterus. So both tubes are blocked, I think if it was just one I could handle but both!

I cried all weekend after that, now I am waiting to see my Gyna 1st December, which seems forever away. I just want to know if I can have my tubes fixed, what is blocking the tubes. I feel like I am just waiting now for ages to see what's going on.

Sorry for going on...... but alos my Auntie and Cousin have Endo, does this mean I could have? Could this be the blockage?

Any help would be really great

Thanksxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya,

Weird I felt the same something was wrong and I was right completely different reasons but instinct was strong.

I do believe they can unblock the tubes but I have no idea of the procedure.

I don't know much about endometriosis but it can be connected to blocked tubes.

There will be lots of details from your consultant, write down any questions you think of between now and then believe me you forget.

Best of luck :hugs: & welcome to the forum.

x

Aww thanks for ur help and reply.

Maybe it's just womens instincts hey?

Yeah that's a good idea I'll write down lots of different questions I want to know.

Hope everything goes well with you 2 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back