Dopplers

I had an angel sounds one and thought it was great. I bought it late on though so could always hear the hb. I never had any movement issues but my oh was away shooting a few weekends and also went on a skiing holiday and it just helped me relax when I was alone even though I knew there was nothing wrong

We found it today 10+2
It was only for a few seconds and then escaped again. Much much faster and different than when pick your own up.

I had one for my little boy, but couldn't find anything until 16 weeks (I was looking too high!) I stopped using it once I started to feel movement. Ive tried with this one, and haven't found it yet. I'm 12+4. My doppler says you can hear it from 14-16 weeks.

I found it yesterday at 9 weeks. Found some great tips online and found it straight away. Found it below belly button about an inch above pubic bone and tipped it round in a circle and found it on the right side... Made my day! X

Ordered an angelsounds today so should be 9 and a half weeks when it arrives. Might be too early to detect but might be one of the lucky early ones x

I have one but it's very easy to get addicted to sometimes. I also thought I'd had the heart beat for weeks but when I went to mw it sounded different. I still use it every now and then but if you don't have one I wouldn't get one now I know how addicted you can get x

Also it's unlikely your hear your baby's heartbeat in the first tri. There so small your better waiting till your much further along I'm 21 weeks and I still struggle to find her sometimes x

If you watch videos on YouTube you cancompare the sound so will know if it's definitely it and gives tips on how to find it. I'm so glad to have mine and have not used it that much just when I feel I want reassurance but know that they tiny and hard to find so might not find it every time but when you've got an idea of where they are it makes it easier xx

We had ours as a Christmas present so used it on Christmas day when I was 9+2, it was really diffiicult to find the heartbeat but we did manage it for a few seconds. I used it again a couple of weeks later but couldn't find anything and I've had such bad sickness, which using the doppler made worse so I didn't feel like doing it. Used it again last weekend, so at about 14+3 and found it really easily and much higher than before. I like it but hubby is concerned about potential cavitation from ultrasound so has limited doppler use to weekly at the very most, especially as we have so many scans! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back