dopplers

hayley

Reaction score
I hired a doppler on Fri and since then i've been able to hear my beans heart... but just now i can't seem to find it at all.... is this normal and has anyone else noticed they can't find their beans heart beat some days?

really worried

x

Hi Hayley,

Blimey, you're very lucky to hear the heart beat at this stage. My midwife tried to listen to my little ones heart at 12 weeks and couldn't find it at all because its so low down in the pelvis.

We bought a doppler off E-bay ( I think I was about 14 weeks, can't remember now!) and the first several attempts couldn't detect the heart at all but then we did and could find it quite easily, saying that the night before last the little tinker had moved into a completely different position and I couldn't find it, hubby did in the end!! so don't worry it's normal esp. at this stage to lose the heart beat once in a while.
It's lovely to hear though.

How is everything else going with your pregnancy?

Nicki.x :D

thanks for your reply... kind of put my mine at ease a little.. I was told i'd be very lucky to hear a heart beat at this early stage... hopefully my bean has moved further down into my pelvis...

I'm okay.. everything seems to be as the text book at the moment... sore boobs, a little sick feeling when i'm hungry, getting tired more easy and earlier.... hear DH telling his friend over the phone i'm growing every day - cheeky! haven't put a pound on.... only 6 weeks!!!! my boobs seem to be growing just nicely thou..

how about yourself... Have you got a nice bump growing? have you had your 2nd scan yet?

x

These men are cheeky! :lol: My boobs grew at a nice rate to begin with and was quite chuffed to finally getting a decent cleavage, but I tell you now to savour this moment coz if you're anything like me they will start to get out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My DH loves it (fancy that!) but even his mates are now commenting on them and were a source of amusement on Saturday night! :lol:

My bumps coming along nicely ta, i'm actually beginning to look and feel pregnant at long last, i will post a picture on here soon.

I've got the 2nd scan next Monday, soooooooooooo excited, can't wait to see my little angel again, and we're going to find out what it is so hopefully it'll co-operate. I'll let everyone know the outcome.

Don't you worry about your babe, everything's fine.

Take care.

Nicki.x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back