Doppler....

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
After having such a great time listening to baby's heart beat on the doppler the last two days, I'm now hooked and have hired one for 9.99 a month. I doubt I'll have it off for more than 10 mins a day!! lol

Is anyone else hiring or has a doppler?

I thought it would be a waste but after hearing heart beat for the first time yesterday, it's gotta be money well spent!

why dnt you buy one hun? the angel sounds one works really well and costs around £30 which for nine months wud ave you some money :)

I've just bought a Sonoline B Pocket Fetal Doppler off eBay - it is fantastic, highly recommended! It says you can use it from 12 weeks but I saw lots of video reviews on YouTube and some people found heartbeat as early as 8 weeks! Once I found it I now have the knack, can find heartbeat quickly. I got it for £41.99 which included 250ml of ultrasound gel. Ive only used it 3 times so far but it has provided much reassurance x

I got one from amazon for under £30 and I heard baby for first time this weekend, it's great! Someone on here did say don't use it every day though as it can irritate the baby so I only try every three or four days

I tried one of the summer ones from boots etc from my friend but couldn't hear anything (it's one that straps round your bump). Hired one like the midwives used from Amazon and heard it straight away. I love it, after 3 MCs it has really helped to calm me down and gives me and DH lots of reassurance that jumping bean is still ok in there!:dance:

Why dont you have a look on ebay hun i bought my angel sound from ebay with gel for £13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back