I love my Doppler

poppy

Reaction score
I brought an angel sounds doppler from ebay £30 and I love it. It is so nice to hear the babies heart beat. I heard it as early as 12 weeks. The only problem is I cannot find teh heart beat only my OH can find it, he is a pro now lol.

We were listening this morning and the baby was moving all over the place it was amazing!

I loved mine too, got exactly the same one.

must say though, i don't really listen now as i feel him move so much that I know all is ok.

great to hear them though isn't it :cheer:

Oh yes its great! So glad i got one. I won't use it was much when i can feel the baby moving.

where else can you buy one?? '

i really want onr now.. but also scared that i might not find my babies heart beat and FEAK OUT!!

I got mine from ebay too.

You have to have a little patience to begin with as it is so hard to pick up your own heartbeat but I just used to follow the swooshing noises and then you will find something so much faster than your own heartbeat. :)

I thought i found the babies heart beat but it was just mine. Only my OH can find the baby, he thinks its great.

so can you only buy it from ebay.. no local shops??

I havn't seen them in the shops. Ones that i have seen in shops have been quite expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back