doppler

Discussion in 'Discounts, Deals & Freebies' started by melanieyeah, Sep 23, 2005.

1. melanieyeah

melanieyeah Well-Known Member

on ebay dopplers are going for £30-£100... just wondered what you thought, i mean, some are cheap knock offs right? some are genuines 2nd hand ones, that were used in the last 6 months.. but beware.. research the doppler you want and see if they have it, dont be fooled by getting imitation ones.

2. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

I hired my doppler from www.mybump.com for £24.99 per month. I hired it for 2 months between 12-20 weeks. It was well worth it because I could pick up the heartbeat quite easily, not sure what other dopplers would be like. More expensive than buying a cheapy one, but it worked well and I was very happy with the service they provided :D

3. melanieyeah

melanieyeah Well-Known Member

thats a good idea hiring one, i guess it works out a little more,but then again you only need it for a couple of months really, so hiring would be better :)