Doppler Advice HELP

Guadagnia

Reaction score
OMG Im worried :think:

Ive found my babys heartbeat, it right hand side very low down, very loud. My husband was messing about with the doppler and on the left hand side he heard exactly the same.

Please tell me its an echo :rotfl:

Got my scan tomorrow, so they should clarify things but has anybody else experienced this ?

Please dont tell me its twins :pray:

I couldnt cope lol

i also found this, it says in my doppler instructions the babys heart can be heard in several places so dont panic :hug:

The strongest place to hear the heart beat is over the top of the babies shoulders but then you need to know where he/she is to listen there. You can also pick it up from the chest area or through their back. It's possible you are hearing the same beat just a different location.

Also remember you'll hear what's called the placental flow from many different places, this is the flow of the bloods etc to your baby and is different from the heartbeat. You'll hear the placental flow pretty much anywhere you put the doppler, the heartbeat you'll need to hunt for.

I dont think it's an indication of twins what so ever as statistically speaking your more likely to have twins in older age than as a younger mummy. You don't have long to wait for your scan now, you'll know for certain then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back