our doppler

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hey.. we bought a doppler at 10 weeks im now almost 13 weeks and we couldnt hear the hb.. we had our scan and everythings ok..so we thought we would listen with the doppler last night and we did.. and heard it!!:) nice and clear nice and loud..it was so special for it to be jsut me and my husband hearing it for the 1st time on our own! we have the hi bebe bt200 doppler.. and it 2nd hand off ebay and recomend it!

Ahhh that's lovely. Was it expensive? I am hoping to get a doppler soon. I was looking into the angel care one. TBH I don't know which type is the best. :shock:

**makes note**

Thank you - definitely want a dobbler this time round - that one sounds good :hug:

i have heard that one is good but only ever heard people say works from 13 weeks not 10 weeks like it says it does. i have the angel sounds and that is a good one too it says works from 13 weeks but i heard bubs at 12 weeks. i got angelsounds one from ebay brand new for 30 pounds.

glad you finally herad your little one hun.

xxxxx

ah hun really pleased you heard bubba i bet it was lovely, :hug: :hug:

Great news honey. :hug: It makes it all seem much more real doesn't it xx

it was quite expensive.. 50 quid.. but i think its worth it.. i want a home birth and if i havent felt the baby move when im a bit bigger then i dnt have to go to the mw i can jsut listen in myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back