Home Doppler!

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Hey girls

Please tell me Im not going mad...

Im 11weeks5 days and have just got an angelsounds doppler..

Now it took me ages BUT with a full bladder I heard really low down the babys heartbeat..

Now, people Ive told seem to almost be in disbelief as Its soo early?? Im 100% it was the heartbeat as I timed it at 168bpm :) and I know what the sound is like from when I had my little man :)

Has anyone else heard it this early?

x

I asked my midwife about dopplers. She said its possible to hear after 11 weeks. 9 no, 10 borderline, but is possible at 11 :)

Thanks :) it's such a distinct sound you cant mistake it!!! Everyone says, oooh be careful you can pick your own heartbeat up but I can tell the difference between 168bpm and mine which is about 70 lol if mine beat at 168bpm I think Id be in trouble :)

Thanks :) it's such a distinct sound you cant mistake it!!! Everyone says, oooh be careful you can pick your own heartbeat up but I can tell the difference between 168bpm and mine which is about 70 lol if mine beat at 168bpm I think Id be in trouble :)

yh if its near you pubic bone as thats ow low baby will be, ive had an angel doppler with both of mine and 2nd time round i heard it at 9 wks as i knew wot i was looking for, so yep uve heard it loud and clear

if u have days though of not being able to find it dont panic they shift about alot and as were not used to looking for it like a midwife we may not always get it xx

Its an Angelsounds one got it for £20 including delivery :)

Yes I know what you mean, you know what to listen out for with second as you never forget the sound :)

The little mite only stays in one place for a few seconds lol so lots of times I cant hear it and when i do it's only for about 20 seconds lol but it's sooo magical when i do hear it...after 2 mcs its reassuring :) but I know not to panic.. I do worry that it may cause some harm lol although im pretty sure baby is well protected in there lol xx

Stupid question. Did u kinda know where to look coz you sort of figured out where your bubs implanted? This is my first pregnancy but I reckon I figured out where it is from all the weird sensations I got very early on.

£20? That's loads less than I thought it would be! I'm definitely going to get one.

I managed to hear baby at dead on 12 weeks so def possible! Thought I heard it before that but was just me I later realized! (I have fast heart beat!)

I have bidded on a couple on ebay! I don't want to panic myself I can't find it tho lol!

Ive just tried now and cant find it but think baby just keeps swimming around lol nightmare but I know it's in there ...and can hear the whooshing of the placenta now thats an eerie sound!!!

Ive just taken a recording of it...but cant post on here as it's got a deafening sound at the beginning lol need to figure out how to edit it and I cant record again as I had a very full bladder and havent anymore lol xx

I think I just heard mine. I kept hearing myown for ages the suddenly I heard something quiter and faster only gears it for about a min. My OH heard to and said it defiantly wasn't the same as mine!

I can't wait to buy a doppler!!! I just need to find out my dates as I don't want to try and hear it if I'm not as far as I should be! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back