Don't tell the bride?!

MrsR

Reaction score
Could/would you ever let your OH do this? For those who don't know what it is basically the groom is given 12 grand to do the wedding but the bride can know NOTHING! This includes the dress! Personally I would let my OH do this but only because I don't have any preconceptions about my wedding apart from my dress which OH already knows.

I would trust Tim!! He knows what I like and I know he won't make it tacky!! Haven't watched that programme in ages!!

Hmmm....my OH booked our wedding as a surprise with only 10 weeks before it (and I thought it was us girlies who always pushed for the big day!!!). Not sure I could have let him pick everything tho - especially my dress!!! x x x

my OH did this, i knew absolutely nothing and it turned out wonderful :)

I love this program but recently think most of the brides have been really happy with the outcome, and think the program would be more entertaining if the brides were so angry they refused to marry etc. (but to be fair most of the grooms really do try their best). Not too sure how tonights episode will turn out though!

off topic but Marblestarr - Blodyn Bach just made me go awwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9:

i love this program too my oh seems to think he could do really well at it i think he would do not to bad either only thing i would worry about would be the dress as i would need to have it 100 percent what i wanted but other than that i would let him have a go am sure it would'nt be too bad lol :whistle:

Last edited:
I think if I were to get married again Adele i would also be very tempted to do it, as the £12,000 would be very useful. Would of course have to leave a big list of stuff for OH to do and cut outs from magazines of dress, flowers, table decor etc.

Oooooh Terrie-spill!!! x OH knows exactly what type of dress I want so he'd do well I think x think tonights episode went better than I expected! Darn it! x

i didnt actually know about my wedding until the morning of it, it was a complete surprise.. but that then ment that we couldnt actually 'sign' on the day (registrar was really pissy and we had to go back 6 weeks later) so it was more of a 'celebration' then a quiet signing later on.

perfect day though, absolutely perfect right down to my fav flowers, fav colours and my dress which was plain white and my fathers wife decorated for me <3 just everything! it was a total surprise.. didnt even clue on at all.

Aw wow! That's amazing Terrie! How wonderful would that be! x

Could/would you ever let your OH do this? For those who don't know what it is basically the groom is given 12 grand to do the wedding but the bride can know NOTHING! This includes the dress! Personally I would let my OH do this but only because I don't have any preconceptions about my wedding apart from my dress which OH already knows.

Uhmmm... NO.
I love him, but I'd rather not have an Xbox themed wedding, thanks. :rofl:

Thought we could add some wedding photo's here - love being nosey!!

Attachments

• IMG_1480_edited.jpg
    IMG_1480_edited.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 6
I would do it, but before going on the program I would give him a list of what to get and where on the sly :lol: OH knows what I like but I think a wedding day is such a special day! I would want us to do it together :) xx

I would do it, but before going on the program I would give him a list of what to get and where on the sly :lol: OH knows what I like but I think a wedding day is such a special day! I would want us to do it together :) xx

I'm just so much of a control freak.... I couldn't be not involved. [and I am actually terriffied of having an xbox theme, of course xD]

At least with an xbox theme there would be plenty to entertain the guests!!

Thankfully OH knows me too well to do something like a 'theme'. I know loads of people have specific places that they've wanted since being little but I've never had that! As long as he is there, I'm there and our families are there I couldn't care less about the rest (well apart from my dress)! Great piccy! Love wedding pics!

Here's a link to the type of dress I would want:

http://www.ianstuart-bride.com/docs/belle_dress_celeste.html

I actually know his brother really well-wonder if I'd get a discount?! x lol x

At least with an xbox theme there would be plenty to entertain the guests!!

Haha!! Don't encourage him! LOL

Hm... to be fair to him, I'd say he wouldn't be toooo bad...
but we do have a lot of conflicting ideas on marriage, especially with him being a Protestant and me being a Pentecostal.... his idea of a wedding is a lot more solemn than mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back