Too over the top??

Yvonne

Reaction score
I bought this wedding dress last year as i had planned and booked most my wedding for 17th sept 2005- However family interferrence got too much and caused arguements so we postponed it (and lost alot of money!)

We are doing it again next year, but do you think this dress i bought is too much for a low key wedding in a registry office? i don't want a big do anymore but i don't want to sell the dress either and it cost me £800 so i don't really want to fork out for another, but if i have to then i will.

Honest opinions please :D :D

http://www.maggiesottero.com/catalog/window.php?256

i think it is ABSOLUTLY GORGOUS
registry office or not u still deserve to have a loverly dress and a brilliant wedding :) :) :) :D

It would be criminal not to wear that dress :D :D
Its stunning, get it on.

It's great on.

it has tie strings at the back so you can tighten it or LOOSEN it, which i think i'll need!! Lol :lol:

That is an amazing dress. You are the bride, you can never be too over the top. I really like it, it is simple but beautiful and will suit any type of wedding. You will look gorgeous, remeber to post pics x

Beautiful dress ! Never too OTT on your special day!!
Emilia xx

Hi

Its gorgeous i love it .. so jelous of course you should keep it!!!
Katrina

what a fabulous dress hun wear it definately its amazing xxxx

have to agree with everyone else........ STUNNING dress DEF have to wear it!! xxx

Most people just wear small fitted dresses to get married there.
I don't want to feel like a right melon when everyone is whispering saying it's too much, they won't be but i am paranoid!!

Thanks for your honesty
:D :D

It s really nice on as well Sami. I would reccommend it

They are also cheaper now than what i paid, i wish i'd waited to buy it, saved me alot of money!! :roll:

But that's always what happens to me, the day after i buy things they go in the sales!! Lol :lol:

LOL yeah know the feeling!

It is a truely beautiful dress hun. I really hope you enjoy your day :)

that dress is stunning! it would be a crime not to wear it. deffo not ott. :D :D :D

That dress is fab wear it !!!! I love maggie sottero dresses and think I will be getting one when I get Married next May

Gorgeous...I'd wear it! You will be stunning, hun, not OTT

Sue

The dress is lovely!!!

It is like the one am I wearing for my wedding in august!

YOU HAVE TO WEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT S YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back