Doing it again....

Congratulations Kina! That's fantastic news! :dance: :dance:

congratulations Kina. :clap: I remember you from your previous user name...

x

congrats hun, I remeber you from last time too when I was -Cat- we all seem to be gravitating back for bubba number 2's now!

Either we're all mental or the forum has a lot to answer for!! :lol: I don't know anyone that's trying yet again in 'real' life :lol:

whats your due date then mate?

whats the age gap going to be with Ella and new baby :)

Well worked out by the date of my last period it's 31st March, going but when I *think* I might have ov'd it will be 5th April :oops: :lol:

There will be a 15 month age gap :D

there are 13months between my two, all i can say is the second birth is alot faster. 16hrs with Dior 2hrs with Harley. and its harder to loose the weight after two..

so happy for you. what would you like little boy little gilr???

I'd love another girl, but would be happy either way. Just hoping for a stressfree pregnancy! :pray:

Have lost my baby weight from Ella (am about 7lb lighter than I was prepreg) and am planning on definately not eating like I did last time (put on nearly 4 stone!), hopefully I won't have as much to lose next time :)

Re the labour thing, am not sure how I feel about that. I guess this time I will have to pay more attention to the early pains as I pretty much blanked them out and got to hospital with 45 mins to spare. If all goes well with the pg I definately want a homebirth this time :) Though it's all 'pie in the sky' at the moment as I am so early on and anything could happen.

yh i would have liked another girl, 2 little princesses like best mates. but then i have had a boy so i have no excuse for another baby. lol

you going to find out the sex?

home birth! your brave i would never! did you have painreflief last time?

I'll be finding out the sex, even though I said last time it would be nice to ring everyone after the birth and let them know what it was :oops: Jusst too damned impatient!! :D

Last time I had gas and air, used my tens up until the end when I got to hospital.

Who needs an excuse to have another, just do it ;)

OMG Kina how did i miss this!!!!

congrats hun thats such good news :dance: - all the best and look after yourself.

Have to say i think you and all the others with babes of a similar age to mine who are expecting are very brave - i look forward to my next one & have loved every second of having alex but no way am i ready to do it all again for a year or so!

really chuffed for you hun.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope everything goes great for you
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members