belly button went POP

pringle88

Reaction score
My very inny belly button is now an outy!!!!! Belly bar has had to come out because it just looked rediciulous and was getting sore!

Was hoping it wouldnt pop out but it has and it looks like a third nipple!! :shock:

Just thought I would share!!

a third nipple :) made me giggle, mine is popping but ive always had a funny buttton it was in but very sticky out inside if that makes sense, mine is nearing the verge of popped completely but right now it just looks popped out when i sit down xx

Mine is still an inny, I am praying for it to hold on!

pringle, what do you mean it looked ridiculous?

I thought mine is a bit sore today... But it's still very much of an innie!

pringle, what do you mean it looked ridiculous?

I thought mine is a bit sore today... But it's still very much of an innie!

Because it has popped it was making my belly bar lean upwards and that was making it pull down on the hole... within a couple of days it went really red around the piercing hole and started to get infected so i replaced it with a pregnancy belly bar but that didnt help, the redness has gone and the infection seems to have completely dissapeared since removing the bar altogether!

My very inny belly button is now an outy!!!!!

The thought of this happening to me freaks me out almost as much as the idea of childbirth! ;) lol.

I can't touch the inside of my belly button without getting squicked - the thought of it being on the outside and rubbing against my clothes... Aiiiiiieeee! :-O

A third nipple :rotfl:
My belly button is really distinctive at the moment :shock: It used to be like a black hole :rolleyes:
Me and OH were talking about it the other day and said I will most likely have an outy xxx

Last edited:
haha!! Its not very attractive! It feels really spongy...but i do find myself stroking it lol

tiff, mine was really inny i didnt think for a second it would pop but literally within a couple of days its just became an outty!!

I can't imagine mine becoming an outty, it's too inny iykwim. Lol. Think it would freak me out!
Lol at third nipple.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back