Does this sound like thrush?

lozzle

Reaction score
Hi ladies

For the past couple of days I've been quite irritated down below, no pain on peeing, and not overly itchy just annoying. Discharge has no smell just the usual but more of it and slightly yellow. I really dont think it is BV as i had that last year and it was really smelly, nasty discharge and no itching. i am going to my gp tomorrow. Does this sound like thrush to you?

Sounds like it to me. I had it last pregnancy with a pink discharge that turned red x

I've had the pleasure of both thrush and BV in my time and it does sound a lot more like thrush. BV does tend to me horrific smelling ha! Have you got any natural yogurt in? You could try that on there and if it does tend to soothe/do something, its definitely far more likely to be thrush.

Lilmisshopeful - was the discharge just from irritation? I worry it will harm baby?

C0606 - yeah it was really awful when I had BV really uncomfortable whereas this is just irritating me

It's from the thrush and that makes you itch. The doc can give you stuff for it. Baby will be fine it's you that suffers x

Thanks for that its a relief! I've also just remembered that I had antibiotics (trimethoprim) for a UTI a few weeks ago and that is notorious for making me really irritated down below after finishing taking them

Lozzle put some sudocream on and leave your pants off overnight, you'll feel much better in the morning! Defo worth going to the docs too though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back