Advice (TMI)

littlemuffin

Reaction score
Hi Girlies,
I don't really know who to ask about this. But today I work up with a really sore vagina, and it's around the edge, it's not itchy, or anything just sore, like I have been itching it for ages, but I haven't (if that makes sense). I thought I may have thrush, but my discharge is not any more than what it normally is.
I'm just uncomfortable.

Also is anyone else in the same couple of weeks having terrible back pain, it's my lower back, and by the afternoon it is killing me.

Are you wearing panty liners or pads hun? I know the skin can get super sensitive and it may be getting irritated by something, even the stitching on the knicker gusset feels like razor blades to be sometimes and I'm allergic to pads so have to stay away from them.....that will be pleasant in tri 3 lol.

Get it checked out, even if there's no infection or anything the mw might be able to recommend something.

Hope it's better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've had this on and off since finding out.

I have a sensitive foo and any small changes in PH/flora and fauna irritate me. Perhaps this is what you have too?

If it's not normally like this you could be getting the start of a thrush infection.

I also get back pain at times, usually if i've been lounging on my sofa all day.

I might try a change in pads, see if thats makes a difference. Just been for a wee and it didn't hurt to wee just wiping after, so maybe I have sore skin.

Do any of you wear pads yet?

I should do really as am going through 2-3 pairs of knickers a day due to dc but they bring me out in blisters :( it hurts like hell so would rather just have extra washing xxxxxxxxx

talk to ur MW, as it may be ur washing powder, the fabric of ur underwear, or just a bad day. If you shave it could be that- my legs have been so painful to shave when i was about 15 wks that i rarely do it at moment, as they hurt for hours just like the itching pain u described!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back