does anyone get this pain?

Cixes

Reaction score
I have this awful pain under my left hand side ribs, its like a stitch. I have had it for a good week or so now and its really bad when i lay down, paracetamol takes the edge off it but it never seems to go. It's not low down so it can't be the round ligaments. It really is sore :cry:

No hun.. I get pains all the time.. but nothing like that yet.. you're further along than me so it's probably down to babys position maybe? Everything will be well and truly squished up in there now..

Sorry I couldnt be much help.. didn't want to read and run.

xxx :hug:

I get that sharp pain under my ribcage on my left hand side if i have been sitting in one position too long. Never on the right - always the left.

I get a stich like pain on my right hand side but mines more like on the back around my ribs. I also get a stitch now and then on the left hand side of my bump right next to my belly button...

i had that pain during my pregnancy, hate to say it got worse towards the end, was told it was nothing to worry about just ligaments stretching, had a perfectly healthy boy so try not to worry.

I get this too and it seriously hurts so sending you hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: I mentioned it to my midwife and she said its perfectly normal and nothing to worry about, its just that bubba is getting bigger so everything is squashed up into your ribcage. And when bubba kicks up that way it makes it more painful. I find gently rubbing the area helps a bit, it eases it and seems to stop bubba pushing upwards so much.

Thanks girls, i really don't know if i can physically or mentally cope much longer with this pregnancy. This pain coupled with the severe SPD is just awful. The pain in the front of my groin area today has been so bad i ended up just going to bed at 1pm and stayed there until 5pm. I have just cooked tea and washed up and i just feel so tired again, i could actually cry.

I know that there is no way i can make it to 40 weeks, i asked to be induced at 38 weeks last time i was pregnant due to the SPD and i think if i don't have to have the c section due to my placenta then i will be begging for induction again.

I actually thought this pregnancy was going to be easier but i have been so wrong!

I get the pain under my right ribs, My MW said it is common and probally baby has kicked that area again and again its caused bruising inside - plus everything is taking up so much room now isnt it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back