Im in pain

lmwarr

Reaction score
I have a stitch like pain (really bad :cry: ) on my right hand side really low down just under my bump. It hurts when i breath and move! What is it. It really hurts!

Also had really bad nose bleed this morning is this all normal?

I had nose bleeds every morning when I woke up for a while - prob about the 30wk mark too! I asked the mw and she said it was just another great symptom of pregnancy!!

With the sharp pain - maybe baby lying funny on a nerve or something - if it continues call the mw - thats what they are there for!!

S. xx

I get the stitch sometimes but not the nosebleed but do get a blocked sometimes bloody nose (as if its went to start then dried up).

Poor you :( just you take care of yourself, I read your other post about your work and it wont help. :hug:

dont worry Imwarr i get stitches all the time, its where the babys stretching muscles that dont normally get stretched and sometimes lying funny on a nerve.
as for the nosebleed its perfectly normal because of all the extra blood in our bodies plus the hot weather!
put your feet up and relax if you can..dont get stressed! hope you feel better xx

Thanks ladies! Im at work with my feet up on chairs and pillow behind me. Im not moving for anyone.

Ive had the stiche thing a few times at it is uncomfortable, have you tried lying down on the opposite side to see if it goes.

Ive suffered with nose bleeds quite a bit but not in the last 4 weeks or so, I am however still getting a blocked nose which started as soon as I found out I was preggers

20 DAYS UNTIL ISABELLA MAKES HER APPEARANCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back