Does anyone else

angelcake89

Reaction score
just feel that they aren't pregnant??

I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but I just don't feel pregnant. I'm excited about the baby but not about being pregnant, and I feel a bit bad about it.

Welcome to my life approx a week or so ago! :lol:

I had to go pee on a stick to prove it to myself :doh:

Common phase we all go thru I think - usually stops round the time of the dating scan :hug:

M&Ms said:
Welcome to my life approx a week or so ago! :lol:

I had to go pee on a stick to prove it to myself :doh:

Common phase we all go thru I think - usually stops round the time of the dating scan :hug:

Ahh good. I was starting to feel a bit bad about it.

I think it's possibly because I found out 3 days before my period was due (damned early pregnancy tests :lol: ) so I've known now for like 6 weeks, which seems like an eternity.

I feel pregnant, though even more so since listening to my babies heartbeat... kind of made me feel abit more connected? :think:

Yeah I found out at like 3 weeks pregnant I was only 9 days past ovulation! :eek: and I hadn't felt pregnant until recently.

:D

i get what u mean chick, i didnt have ANY symptoms untill the SECOND the line come up on the test lol then they all came flooding at once it must be a psychological thing lol, im feeling it this time..cramps..sickness..heartburn etc..but my last pregnancy i felt bright as a button..didnt feel pregnant at all it was lovely!! lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back