Does anyone else feel completely normal?

Sal C

Reaction score
I had minor but numerous pregnancy symptoms from just after ovulation up until 1 week ago. I now feel completely and absolutely fine. I am not tired, no nausea, no urinary frequency. Nothing.

Whereas well before I got my BFP I was sure I was pregnant. Now I don't feel it at all.

I know lots of people don't get nausea and every pregnancy is different but did anyone else feel completely normal after having felt pregnant earlier who then went on to have a normal pregnancy?

Thanks for the help!

I felt fine with no symptoms until about 6 and 1/2 weeks then the nausea etc set in, then I realised I really was pregnant! My friend has had no symptoms throughout her pregnancy and my other friend has been laid up due to really bad morning sickness, it is a case of everyone being very different! I hope you carry on with a 'sick free' pregnancy. Good luck :hug:

Sal C said:
I had minor but numerous pregnancy symptoms from just after ovulation up until 1 week ago. I now feel completely and absolutely fine. I am not tired, no nausea, no urinary frequency. Nothing.

Whereas well before I got my BFP I was sure I was pregnant. Now I don't feel it at all.

I know lots of people don't get nausea and every pregnancy is different but did anyone else feel completely normal after having felt pregnant earlier who then went on to have a normal pregnancy?

Thanks for the help!

I was EXACTLY the same as you and to be honest if it wasn't for the bump and very active baby inside it I still wouldn't feel pregnant.
I haven't had any weird cravings either, I just constantly crave chocolate.
I haven't had one bit of morning sickness and I wont start getting it this late on.
Like I said if it wasn't for the bump then I wouldn't feel pregnant because I haven't really suffered with anything at all and I know my baby is perfectly fine and healthy so please don't worry your just having a good pregnancy. :wave:

Vickyleigh said:
I was EXACTLY the same as you and to be honest if it wasn't for the bump and very active baby inside it I still wouldn't feel pregnant.
I haven't had any weird cravings either, I just constantly crave chocolate.
I haven't had one bit of morning sickness and I wont start getting it this late on.
Like I said if it wasn't for the bump then I wouldn't feel pregnant because I haven't really suffered with anything at all and I know my baby is perfectly fine and healthy so please don't worry your just having a good pregnancy. :wave:

Me too!

Used to rant on in Tri 1 about not feeling pregnant!

No sickness, no cravings, nothing!

I did get a bit tired, but I'm a lazy cow anyway, so not much difference!

xxx

Thanks everyone!

I think I'm going to try and get a 7 week scan to put my mind at rest so I can stop worrying!!

Sal C said:
so I can stop worrying!!

If your anything like me which it sounds like you are then you'll have the scan and be ok for a couple of weeks, then you'll start worrying again. I've worried myself stupid before all 3 of my scans.
You don't worry as much when the baby starts kicking so hang on in there for a while longer till baby starts kicking only then will you worry less.........well that's what happened with me anyway. :D

im 5 adn a half weeks and feel completely nornal. no sickness or anything. Just a bit tired and a bit bloated.
I want some more symptoms to make sure its all ok!

im 6 weeks and i dont seem to have any symptoms except for feeling tired , bloated, nauseua at times but no sickness and slightly sore nipples. but when i was PG b4 i had such sore bbs thats i cudnt lie on my front, i was really constipated and even more bloated than i am now, i have to say im not sorry to not see any of those symptoms cos i felt rough as hell. this time im enjoying it more but i dont really feel PG i have to keep looking at my test to make sure im not dreaming lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back