Sleep wierdness

Does anyone else find themselves sleeping at funnier patterns now pregnant? I feel well odd being up but I'm not really tiered still!

Not really, but I wake up really early in the morning/middle of the night every night.

Yeah so do I!! I've stopped going to bed so early (was known to go at 7pm a few weeks ago) but I always wake up at least once in the night then really early in the morning, practice for when little one's born I think!!

I could quite happily sleep 24/7 at the moment!!!!!

Hi,

I have been waking up through the night every night either for the toilet or because of bad dreams.

Before I was pregnant I slept the whole night through!

I find I have to take an afternoon nap now though!

some days im more tired than others
i tend to fall asleep afternoon and early evening,lol
worse thing is getting up for a pee early hrs of morning
and waking up at 6am most mornings

I find it really hard to go to sleep, even tho I really want to, and find myself waking up really early any thing between 5 and 7 (was thinking it mite have something to do with the weather as well the whole waking up early thing). But tend to force myself to go back to sleep, specialy if i dnt have to be up, bad idea really i shud get up. Tend to get really tired throught the day, work seems to be a struggle, and I couldnt live without my little afternnon rest ne more. :lol:

bec x x x

I wake up at 5 every morning and i used to sleep all the way through and i have been having weird dreams like making friends with some ants...lol. I cant get back to sleep after maybe because I dont want to follow on my dreams.........No sexy dreams yet though because I know that can happen in pregnancy. Take care, Jacquidube

Ohhh me to, ive been having weired dreams to lately, my sista watches the programme charmed religiously, and i found one night i was having this v.detailed drwam, it was like my own episode, and i even knew all the characters names in my dream, wow. My dreams have all been so wiered lately. Me niether yeet no sexy or erotic drwams, ahh well hopefully soon

bec x x

Before being pregnant, i used to sleep all the time really well. Since the bun arrived, even in the first trimester, my sleeping pattern has gone out the window.

I am up every 45 mins for a wee, or to turn over as my hips and pelvis hurt, and also the dreams you get can be more freaky so you sleep strangely.

Still at least this has got more in good practise for when bambino arrives!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Im awaking at 5.45 every morning at the moment, driving me mad, i dont have to get up til 7.15 for work, theres no way i can fall back to sleep either!! AHH well good practice!

when i first found out i was pregnant i was only 5 weeks and from that point on i started waking up at 2am totally refreshed with more energy than i know what to do with! Now its 4/5am but still full of energy until about 9pm when i am so tired i can barely stand up!! pregnancy is a wierd thing!

preg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back