doctors...

jessmummyof2

Reaction score
Dismissed my faint positive,has told me to return with my first wee of the morning on Monday,im worried that the symptoms are gonna persist yet no test is gonna show it up.Shes referred me for a pelvic scan yet thats gonna take 6-8weeks,she also said whether positive or negative shes gonna see if she can get me a blood test...iv decided to list my symptoms in order of facts

My period finished on October the 12th
Me and My boyfriend had unprotected sex the 14th and the 15th.
Between November and December I had two "periods" brown lasting two days
NOV-DEC
Metallic taste in mouth
Dizzyness
Negative tesrs
Cramps
Nausea
Increased appetite
Sleeping alot
DEC-JAN
Nausea
Mood swings
Emotional
Headaches
Dizzyness
Weight gain
Bloated
Faint positive
Back pain
Appetite changes
Craving dairy
Runny nose
Thirsty
Breathless
Fatigue
Pulsating abdomen
Cramps in legs
Acne
Greasy hair
Frequent urination
Constipation

Think thats it...what is my body doing?? opinions needed please ladies xxxx

Hi Jess, blimey what a nightmare for you!

Your PF name is Jessmum of 2 , so you have kids already. how does this compare to those pregnancys, did you just know then ? Just trying to see if it feels the same atall.

It looks like you have nearly every symptom of pregnancy to be honest....

Looking at possible conception dates based on your dates above - if pregnant you would be 15 and a half weeks preg!! that's quite far on...

You say you have weight gain, do you have a bump yet, is the new weight all in one area?, have you felt flutters yet?

Sorry for all the questions, it must be awful to not know whats going on, I don't know what other things could cause these symptoms if not a pregancy?

yeah have had weird feelings in my tummy I guess they could be seen as flutters,i feel pressure when I sit with my knees up,i can see my tummy moving up and down.I feel like im going mad,people say I have a bump its all on my tummy and my hips,yeah it does feel like past pregnancys thankyou for your reply your right it is very worryin/stressful/irritating not knowing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back