doctors with OH tomorrow

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So tomorrow we have our appointment to discuss or ttc problems! I just need to make sure we tell her everything! Am nervous but excited!!!
Anyone got any advice?

maybe write a list that covers everything?? so you dont forget anything??
i wish u the best of luck mrsmc i really do huny x x x

Def a list! With space between Qs to jot down the responses so you can look back over them. Best of luck my darling! Xxxx

Great idea - alweays go prepared and hope that the doctor does not have on glasses so he/she can peer down their nose at you.....

Great idea - alweays go prepared and hope that the doctor does not have on glasses so he/she can peer down their nose at you.....

and if s/he bloody does poke them in they eyes :D

Not been to see the doctor about TTC yet, but just some thoughts.

Make a list before you go of points you want to talk about. Take it with you and actually work down the list as you go. That way you can write down any notes that you want to make and tick off the questions as they're answered. Might feel a bit weird but at least you'll know you've got everything.

Chat to OH before you go and make sure that you're both on the same page.

Relax before you go. Try not to get stressed out about it (easier said than done) but get yourself in the 'I want action' frame of mind.

:hugs:

Hi Hun,

My advice is ask Louise B, she's the expert at this!

xx

lol Maybe :blush:

You can't really blag it like i did if they already have you on their records, so you have to hit them with facts and show how methodical you have been. They need to believe that you should have successful by now.

The kind of information you want to take with you is any records you have on your cycles for the last six month - start dates, end dates, length, positive OPK dates.

I'd also mention you mc and the bleeding you've had before your period.

You could try telling them that while you have told them you have been actively ttc for x months, you have been advised to mention that you have actually been having unprotected sex for longer (that worked for me anyway).

Also, i wonder if it would be better to let your husband do most of the talking. It's bs, but i do think they can taken more seriously because they are more composed and less emotionally driven. You don't really want to have a break down and start coming across as irrational.

You just answer the things about your cycles when asked.

Don't forget what you are going in there for, you want a actual date to start getting tested. You want hubby to back them into a corner about it and make them commit to getting you the tests that you want.

Don't leave without an appointment for your hubby at least to go back and see the doctor to get referred for a semen analysis.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Goodluck hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck MrsMc, I really hope it goes well for you
Keep us posted
xxx

Thanks for the advice everyone! Will let you all know how we get on!

Thinking of you this morning, I really hope the doctors goes well
Lots of hugs & kisses
xxxx

Goodluck for this morning hunny, thinking of you and hope you get the answers you want x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back