Clinic appointment tomorrow!!! :(

welshpolly

Reaction score
I am really nervous tonight and to make matters worse I am home alone :(

We have our infertility clinic follow up appointment tomorrow to get the results of all the tests we've had! Deep down I am sure it will be ok as we will have answers and have a plan of action!

I am so bloody nervous though! Hubby couldn't get home as the motorway is closed and it's still closed now! I am sat at home with Nel (my dog) feeling really sorry for myself!!!

Hope everyone else's evening is going ok

Love Pol x

Just wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow - :pray: everything's OK for you x

Got fingers and toes crossed for you darling, try and chill out until tomorrow. At least you know where your heading tomorrow darling.... will your OH be back soon??

I was the same last week Lee went out and cause he went out I was tempted to test :lol:

Its horrible when something is on your mind and your sat thinking about it...

Why dont you take the dog out for a nice walk and try and take your mind off things?? its a lovely night outside (Well it is here :lol:)

Try not to worry tho darling best knowing what ya dealing which and how to go about things!!

Sending hugs

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Pol.... :wave:
Big :hug: :hug: :hug: s to you.
I will be thinking of you keep us updated with the results.
Lost 1lb last night at SW and am totally back on track I hope.... :wall:
Good Luck tomrrow.
:hug:

:wave: good luck for tomorrow and don't worry. Look at it as a step forward towards your BFP. They usually ask lots of questions about your TTC history, period etc on the first appointment. They might also do blood test but that will be it. Nothing to worry about. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: Good Luck for tomorrow. I am sure everything will be fine. :hug: :hug:

Thank you all so much for the support.
The road was still closed at 9pm according to the news so he stayed at his parents. He should be home in a bit!
I've had my bath but an't face breakfast this morning! Silly how nerves affect us!

Thanks again and I'll update later!

Love Pol x

Good luck for today hun! :hug: Let us know the outcome.

Hi all Polly sent me a message on Facebook. I'll try and find out how it all went.

Hi x

Hi, I can't get onto the pg forum!!! grrr!

I am going over to wales for about 2 weeks - I am starting on provera and then clomid and as I have a history of depression, I didn't want to be home alone - hubby is a doctor over in Wales and my family are there so it makes sense!

Please could you postand let people know where I am?

Hope you're ok and having a good week - sending buckets of babydust!

Love Pol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back