Docs and midwives...

Yup am still waiting:sleep:. I got the certificate through today though saying that i get free prescriptions, so at least I know the form the doc filled out was sent somewhere!

Ooh I hope I dont get a wicked witch! We get free prescriptions anyway in Wales! hehe! I haven't had a form though, Im thinking maybe my midwife will give me one at my booking in on tuesday. Its crazy how variable it is. Sure the needs of a pregnant woman from one county to the next isnt that different.

I didn't get my exemption form till I asked for it at 10 weeks last time, last week the pharmacy just took my word for it and let me have them free :)

i didnt get an exemption form at all with my two haha i just ended up pointing at my bump everywhere i went lol!!! even tho i did ask for it a good few times it never arrived i practically had to follow the midwife round so could sign my grant form :rotfl: i know its bad buyt half the time i skipped my midwife appointments towards the end and she only phoned me once when i was like 2 days past my due date lol!!!! stupid people they are lol better hope you get a nice midwife my one you could tell was fed up with the job lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back