do you think this is anything to worry about....

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
2weeks ago i had an awful tummy bug, didnt eat for 3days (as everything came back out again) soz. lol

now yesterday i woke up awful stomach pains and worrying, and i have got another yummy bug (im guessing) have not eaten since sunday morning, have been sipping water but even that wont stay in me.

i never usually get tummy bugs,,,, but since being pregnant i have had them a few times.... :?

is there anything to worry about...
i am also freaking out becuase i have got awful pain in my tummy, (but im trying to put it down to the "bug"

anyone have some tips to stop me going to the toilet :D :D:D

Hi

My advice would to be get seen at your doctors just to be on the safe side. the tummy pain could be to do with the bug or ligament pain or something. make sure you drink loads of water to keep your fluids up and stop you dehydrating.

I have a tummy bug at the moment and cant keep anything in me, I havent been :puke: but food just passes through like the Hogwarts Express!!

Im off work with it today, im ok if I dont eat anything but if I do then I start to feel my bowels move.

The only food I have found that doesnt make me want to go is toast and yoghurt. Just make sure you keep hydrated and try different foods to see which one works for you?

try not to worry too much, the baby is well protected when you have a tummy bug. I've recently had the norovirus which made me incredibly sick and had the runs really bad (it was like water!!) The only thing I could do was sit it out and try and sip water to keep the fluids up.

Are you sure its not food poisoning? If you have any reason to think its related to anything you have eaten then defo see a Dr. If its a bug then there's not much you can do except drink fluid and wait to get better.

By the way if you have the trots then you're best to keep going to the toilet to get the bug out of your system, there's nothing to gain by trying to stop going!

bowmanzoo said:
Hi

My advice would to be get seen at your doctors just to be on the safe side. the tummy pain could be to do with the bug or ligament pain or something. make sure you drink loads of water to keep your fluids up and stop you dehydrating.

I agree, if water isn't even staying in you then you need to see the doc and see what he/she advises, just to be on the safe side.

Hope you feel better soon. If it is that bug that's sweeping the country, I heard it lasts for 48 hours :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back