Do you think I am in with a good chance this month...

shezza30

Reaction score
Hello,

Feeling not too optimistic at the moment and I thought while I'm in the mood for feeling sorry for myself I would write this post (coz I'm at work and can't be bothered to do any!) :wink:

I hope you don't mind me sharing by bd'in/oving calender with you all for this month so far so you could let me know what you think?

BDed - CD6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 1 & 18. Currently on CD 19
Oved - somewhere between cd 12-14

I'm not very good with the opks but from my usual cycle length (26-29) this appears right to me.

I know none of you have a crystal ball or anything but do you think I may have caught the eggy this month :pray: BTW I did get lots of EWCM (the first time I have ever found this) on CD 12 plus I don't get all this oving lark. PLUS I have been taking the pregnacare conception tablets which I hope have helped.

Thanks in advance ladies!!

I would say there's a good chance hun as you BD at that right time :hug: :hug:

You BD at all the right times hun, so everything is crossed tightly for you :pray: :pray: :hug:

Thanks Donna & Snuggle! :hug: I know it sounds daft but sometimes it's easier to come on here and make myself feel better than talking to oh. Although he tries, I don't think he really gets it, bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back