Do you support ideals if BNP?

Krystal

Reaction score
Following on from a discussion in the other thread. This can completely anon but if you want to add comments feel free :wink:

just been on the bnp site and there is quite a bit i agree with and some i dont but isnt that the thing with all parties

Absolutely not!

To answer Mary's question, yes it is the same with all parties, but generally the things that you don't agree with are not as extreme as the things you don't agree with from the BNP.

i would hope that any 'yes' or 'maybe' responses on here are bred from current party propaganda, and ignorance as to the history and motivation of the BNP.

i would seriously urge anyone who voted that way to go off and do their homework...!

i voted no, in case anyone wondered, LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

i will be honest i know nothing about politics at all and thats why i dont vote.

I was just about to add a poll to the other thread LOL

dont really know anything about BNP if im honest, if anyone would care to explain, but then again idont vote and know nothing about alot of things so it really wouldnt matter either way :rotfl:

My hubby agrees with a lot of the BNP policies, we have argued about them :wall: I am not into politics and will shamefully admit that I dont vote and dont know much about any of the parties :oops:

no - and I can't believe some of you don't vote - tsk tsk. You don't need to understand about the ins and outs of politics.

beanie said:
no - and I can't believe some of you don't vote - tsk tsk. You don't need to understand about the ins and outs of politics.
^^^^ what she said ^^^^

I'm an undecided vote because its unfair for me to vote yes or no for a particular party because I don't vote and would always call a null vote.. which is undecided... If that makes any sense.. :lol: technically its a no...but then its really an undecided because I choose not believe anything polititions say regardless of the party so even if I did support the BNP ideals... they are polititions which mean they are liars... I'm going to go get tea... I think I need the caffine... :think:

I dont vote either. I dont vote as I dont see the point as what any party promises you in elections and what you actually get are 2 completely different things.
It may be different if we had a system like the americans where there are clear differences between the 2 main parties, but in this country labour and conservative are so close to the middle line that they are almost unidentifiable to the parties that they were even 50 years ago.
I dont see the point in voting when it really doesnt seem to make a huge amount of difference who you vote for - the same cycles seem to occur with whatever party is in power and they seem to pretty much do what they like regardless of what the policies were that you voted them in for in the first place.

I dont know enough about them to be able to answer.

There isnt a representative in our area so i've never had to think about them before.

I love voting, have only been old enough to do it once and I felt very important!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

very dangerous people. :twisted:

xkikix said:
I dont know enough about them to be able to answer.

There isnt a representative in our area so i've never had to think about them before.

I love voting, have only been old enough to do it once and I felt very important!

ooh I love voting too. I feel like I have done something when I vote even if my vote never wins :rotfl: At least I have had my chance to make a difference

I vote- women died so that we could vote and I get might cross at people who complain about the state of our country but dont go out and vote for a change...

I think the Tories are as dangerous as the BNP- look what happened when old Maggie was in power! But they have a got a great spin doctor working for them who has made them into some "hug a hoodie, eco friendly" party- they have promised to make it easier for mums to work, easier for mums to stay at home if they want, tax cuts, better schols, more uni funding, to bring our boys back from Iraq... I think instead of worrying about a party who will never (hopefully) get any control we should be questioning how they plan to do all that without more taxes or money being cut out elsewhere... :?

Woman AND men died to vote

&

Men & Woman are fighting in Iraq..... including some very good friends of mine!!! Sorry, always get annoyed when people just say "lads"

Carry on your debate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back