If You Were Prime Minister..

mummykay

Reaction score
Following on from previous threads, if YOU were the fat cat at 10 Downing Street what would your policies be on the following topics...

Education
Benefits
Prison Sentencing

Feel free to add your own other topics if u feel compelled to!

Education&Kids - Id stop little primary school kids havin to do tests and such, just enjoy learning with more trips and visits from people who work as police, firefighters etc. Let the hard work start at high school and get the exam marking boards to use their brains abit more than awarding 2marks for the candidate correctly spelling their name :shock: Kids would be on curfew unless they behaved and notoriously chavalicious estates would be patrolled heavily

Benefits - If ur able bodied, have no babies to look after/kids are at school and have nothin to do durin the day other than watch JK then work and stop sponging. If uv just come off the ferry and want to take advantage of Britains fabulous 'here have some of our money' scheme without doin any work, kill/rape/maim people or jus want to complain about everythin then go away, thank u.

Prison Sentencing - Bring back the DP BUT only in extreme cases where it is, if u like, warranted that noone else wants this person to live - Yes I am talkin about Tracey Connolly who allowed her partner to kill her son, hands up who wants to see the bitch fry?! Rape, Murder and anythin to do with child abuse deserves a hole dug in the ground, said offender thrown in and a grate put over the top.

Who would vote for me!?!?!?!?! :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hole in the ground...the image just made me laugh!!

I think we should get all the minor cons (petty theives etc) to do all jobs no one wants to do- they should clean toilets etc for free. The only downside to that is that there isn't enough jobs as it is for unskilled workers these are the only jobs out there...bit of a shame theres no way round it..unless the money freed up was used to train unskilled workers in IT or job sectors where they are needed...

I'd vote for those policies mummykay :pray:

Mine aren't at school yet, but my best friend has 2 in school and the amount of homework and exams is blooming ridiculous!!! Primary school should be about relationships, learning who they are, playing, fun, growing into the little people they want to be without feeling pressure.

Benefits should be for people of able bodied working age who can work, unless they are watching their children, but once their youngest is at school I believe they should be supported into some kind of work, paid or voluntary.

Certain types of society have no place in my mind, not even in prison, and I believe they shouldn't be allowed to carry on breathing. Human rights for those goes out the window when they have none for those they hurt. In respect of Baby P, I actually wish and hope they are made to suffer horribly and they are murdered soon, bring back hanging for the likes of those.

More funding for services for the young and the old, the most vulnerable of society, forget this data protection safety net, the system should be such that this never goes unseen and evil is removed from the place it resides.

Education:

A more autonomous,child lead approach, more funding for rural schools, greater emphasis on growth and development of the child as a person, less exam-focused curriculum. In deprived areas, more oppurtunities for things like nature walks, hiking, things that will show them another way of life,more HE and other practical classes, give them a love and appreciation of the world around them. Troubled children seem to seek to destroy: by teaching them to love simple things, whether it be identifying a bird or making a risotto, you teach them to cherish,and to learn to love..More facilities such as school vegetavle gardens..... Oh, and no state funding at all for private schools.

Benefits:

More practical support for those seeking to better themselves: for instance, at-home training for those who are on long term incapacity benefit but who would like to work at home and be self sufficient that way: more compulsary academic/vocational classes for those on benefits: Also a HUGE thing.... TAKE AWAY THE NEED FOR BENEFITS IN THE FIRST PLACE! for instance in communities where there was once a reliance on heavy industry (which is gone) develop other,sustainable industries, good jobs within the reach of ordinary people..

Prison sentencing

For petty criminals, more in-prison training and education: lots of petty criminals turn to crime because there is little for them in the outside world- give them a direction, a focus, some qualifications. yes, it will have to be state funded but in the long run it will be cheaper, and easier on society, than merely releasing them to offend again and again. Smaller, simpler prisons, no TVs or PS2s or any crap, but gardens and libraries...also let them out (under supervision) to take part (compulsary) in Care in the Community...for instance nursing homes.... criminals often detach themselves from the victims, and fail to understand the real emotions, ways they are affecting people,and I believe this would help

Oh, and a couple of my own:

- Cut the defense budget (Trident in particular) and re-allocate it to schools and hospitals
- nationalise ALL the banks ( think of the money you'd save!)
- nationalise the transport networks. Create sustainable, affordable transport, which will eventually become a better option than people owning 2-3 cars.
- nationalise a proportion of the land, this will boost the agricultural industry, and eventually britain could become a great deal more self sufficient, rely less on the insecurity of the free,global food market, whilst reaping the benefits of the free economy.
- nationalise a proportion of energy and fuel, this means cheaper fuel, thus helping out the pensioners who suffer most
also create more renewable energy sources, work on clean coal technology, reopen some mines
- Housing- instea df horrible estates, and tower blocks,solid,aesthetically pleasing, affordable council housing,plenty of green spaces etc- layout conjucive to good community spirit, ie no dodgy alleyways

Oh I could go on for hours

mummykay said:
Following on from previous threads, if YOU were the fat cat at 10 Downing Street what would your policies be on the following topics...

If uv just come off the ferry and want to take advantage of Britains fabulous 'here have some of our money' scheme without doin any work, kill/rape/maim people or jus want to complain about everythin then go away, thank u.

Ffs, you can't just jump off the ferry and claim money without doing any work (unless you're legally banned from working, as an asylum seeker, in which case you don't have any other choice. And if you think they have an easy ride, you might want to read up on the topic of asylum and destitution). Immigrants do not get benefits without having contributed first, no matter how much the right wing tabloids try to make you believe the opposite.

zebrastripes said:
Education:

A more autonomous,child lead approach, more funding for rural schools, greater emphasis on growth and development of the child as a person, less exam-focused curriculum. In deprived areas, more oppurtunities for things like nature walks, hiking, things that will show them another way of life,more HE and other practical classes, give them a love and appreciation of the world around them. Troubled children seem to seek to destroy: by teaching them to love simple things, whether it be identifying a bird or making a risotto, you teach them to cherish,and to learn to love..More facilities such as school vegetavle gardens..... Oh, and no state funding at all for private schools.

Benefits:

More practical support for those seeking to better themselves: for instance, at-home training for those who are on long term incapacity benefit but who would like to work at home and be self sufficient that way: more compulsary academic/vocational classes for those on benefits: Also a HUGE thing.... TAKE AWAY THE NEED FOR BENEFITS IN THE FIRST PLACE! for instance in communities where there was once a reliance on heavy industry (which is gone) develop other,sustainable industries, good jobs within the reach of ordinary people..

Prison sentencing

For petty criminals, more in-prison training and education: lots of petty criminals turn to crime because there is little for them in the outside world- give them a direction, a focus, some qualifications. yes, it will have to be state funded but in the long run it will be cheaper, and easier on society, than merely releasing them to offend again and again. Smaller, simpler prisons, no TVs or PS2s or any crap, but gardens and libraries...also let them out (under supervision) to take part (compulsary) in Care in the Community...for instance nursing homes.... criminals often detach themselves from the victims, and fail to understand the real emotions, ways they are affecting people,and I believe this would help

Oh, and a couple of my own:

- Cut the defense budget (Trident in particular) and re-allocate it to schools and hospitals
- nationalise ALL the banks ( think of the money you'd save!)
- nationalise the transport networks. Create sustainable, affordable transport, which will eventually become a better option than people owning 2-3 cars.
- nationalise a proportion of the land, this will boost the agricultural industry, and eventually britain could become a great deal more self sufficient, rely less on the insecurity of the free,global food market, whilst reaping the benefits of the free economy.
- nationalise a proportion of energy and fuel, this means cheaper fuel, thus helping out the pensioners who suffer most
also create more renewable energy sources, work on clean coal technology, reopen some mines
- Housing- instea df horrible estates, and tower blocks,solid,aesthetically pleasing, affordable council housing,plenty of green spaces etc- layout conjucive to good community spirit, ie no dodgy alleyways

Oh I could go on for hours

I was going to write my own post but stuff that. Zebrastripes for PM!

mummykay
Post subject: If You Were Prime Minister..

Education
Benefits
Prison Sentencing

Feel free to add your own other topics if u feel compelled to!

Education&Kids - Id stop little primary school kids havin to do tests and such, just enjoy learning with more trips and visits from people who work as police, firefighters etc. Let the hard work start at high school and get the exam marking boards to use their brains abit more than awarding 2marks for the candidate correctly spelling their name Kids would be on curfew unless they behaved and notoriously chavalicious estates would be patrolled heavily

Benefits - If ur able bodied, have no babies to look after/kids are at school and have nothin to do durin the day other than watch JK then work and stop sponging. If uv just come off the ferry and want to take advantage of Britains fabulous 'here have some of our money' scheme without doin any work, kill/rape/maim people or jus want to complain about everythin then go away, thank u.

Prison Sentencing - Bring back the DP BUT only in extreme cases where it is, if u like, warranted that noone else wants this person to live - Yes I am talkin about Tracey Connolly who allowed her partner to kill her son, hands up who wants to see the bitch fry?! Rape, Murder and anythin to do with child abuse deserves a hole dug in the ground, said offender thrown in and a grate put over the top.

Who would vote for me!?!?!?!?!

id vote for you hun! :hug: :clap: and zebrastripes for deputy! :dance:

nah Id say ZS for PM, she words things alot better lol :lol:
i type too fast then get shot down - actually id be the perfect politician pmsl :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back