do you keep a pregnancy diary?

isobel84

Reaction score
Ive got a blog that i started when i was 9 weeks gone. I dont write everyday but perhaps 3-4 times a week.
Every monday i write an update how i have felt during the week and also what is happening with Noas development.
I put up pics a couple of times every month.

Im so happy i have done this. I started to do it so my family back home in sweden could follow my pregnancy, but now its not just for them, its nice for me aswell to write down my honest feelings, worrys and it will be nice to go back and read later on.
My sister who is 11 weeks behind me in her pregnancy is doing the same and she said its nice to read how i felt when i was in the week shes in at the moment.

so if you dont keep and diary or blog, i do recomend it!

I keep a written one as it came with my bounty pack I think, I write in it 2 maybe 3 times a week x

I wish i had done this - i have little reminders from weeks gone but wish i had done more!! I am planning to do one once baby arrives though!!

I haven't done a diary but I've taken photos of bump every few weeks so I can see how much my bump changes!

i got a pregnancy journal book from mothercare. and it cover everything you need to write about your pregnancy. you write in it every week, write questions for the midwife ect. and it has a space for you to write about the birth too.
i had the same one for my DD and i love reading back what i wrote in it. for my DD i wrote a letter to her too, title ' to my unborn child', im going to do the same or this baby too
xx

I wish I had done this too.... it's a lovely idea x

I started one as soon as I got my BFP and then wrote in it every few days. I was really keen to keep notes of all my symptoms, feelings, moods etc. It lasted about 3 weeks!!!

I still write now but only ever couple of weeks, I've added pics of my test, scans and my bump as i'm going along though, and really glad I'm keeping it going even if not writing in it as often as I'd like.

i got my bfp on sunday and started one straight away! I took a picture of my belly (hopefully it wont be flat for long!) and ill definately keep it up. I read a few pregnancy diarys while i was ttc and they were great! x

I use the pf for my pregnancy diary, i write in there every few days if i can, still to update my mad day yesterday!

I never wrote on when i was pg with my LO and this time round i was struggling to remember my symptoms were during Tri-1, so it definately helps x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a lovely book the day after my bfp and had al lthe best intentions.

But, I'm rubbish!! I haven't even finished teh entry from the 12 week scan, lol!!! I really want to do it, I just never get round to it! Must try to be more disciplined. I take a photo and weigh myself once a week, but it'll be much better to have writing to go with it!

We have a LOVELY baby journel my friends bought us very early on! We write in it once a week and stick in pictures of scan, growing tummy, crib and clothes we buy! Its soo cute and lovely to read through xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back