Pregnancy Diary???

tots hope

Reaction score
I was thinking about starting to write a pregnancy diary. My mum wrote one for me and my siblings and i was thinking about doing this for our baby. I don't think i want to write one on-line or anything but i think it might be a nice way to help me remember things. Probably wont write one about everything going on but maybe about the development of the baby. Anyone else thought about doing this?

i thought about it but is a bit late for it now as over my morning sickness and everything
good luck if you do it
manda xx

midna said:
You can get journals which have places for milestones scan pics n all sorts

Iv seen those, i think there really cute :)

I used a standard 2007 diary with quite a bit of space in for each day (more space to write than the pregnancy diary books in the shops, and i tend to gas on a bit!). I started mine at about 9 weeks but irregularly, and started to write more from the 12 week scan onwards. It's not too late to start one :) x

I blog... I type much faster than I write and I really do waffle on for a long time.... I don't mind people reading my blog, although I tend to be rather blunt and let my feelings known about things, which is why I don't advertise it. And... the blog allows you to add photos and stuff too.. which is nice. At the end of the day you can print them out and make a book out of it, so that the baby can have something in the future... but then our babies future will consist of computer based technology anyway so I doubt he will need it ...

:rotfl:

I had one of the journals for my little boy and it was lovely, he makes us read it to him now! It begins with the pregnancy, then the labour and birth and then all the baby milestones. Well worth getting, I'm getting another for this baby.

I started writing a pregnancy diary early August as I was pregnant then,,sadly I miscarried the baby but fell pregnant again straight away, cos I've continued doing the diary I can recognize symptoms from the last preg and add new symptoms along the way..it helps me get over the awful experience i had last month. I would recommend it no matter how far into the preg you are.

I just kept a moaning diary of symptoms and when things happened like when I first heard his heartbeat etc. It's useful this time as stuff seems to be happening at a similar time. My mum thinks she had a similar time of it to me so I thought I'd keep it for any daughters I might have so that they could compare it!

+++

I think this is a lovely idea. The amount of times Ive asked my Mum questions about when she was pregnant with me and she cant remember... :roll:

Id love to do one but Im too knakered to sit and write much at the mo LOL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back