Do you have to have a passport

ToriElla said:
another thing you can do is pay about £70 and go to the passport office near you - then you get it the same day

My friend tried to do that and was told they don't do it any more for security reasons...I might be wrong though :think:

or you can get it on the day if you go to peterborugh, thats what i had to do

So whats an E111 form for then? I remember having to have one of those to go on a School trip to Paris.

You can get a passport if you wait at the passport office all day, although its something like 6 hours so take a packed lunch!

E111 is for medical treatment. There is an agreement with certain countries that you can recieve treatment for free.

lol i thought a e111 was like a 1 day passport or something they should do a 1 day passport as its gonna cost £51 for damiens passport grrr

when you go on school trips you dont have to have a passport my lil brother went to france last week we were worried as we thought we had to go get him a passport but he still went on a group passport that the school had

bloody hope so as i just payed god knows how much for one lol

where bout they live?

havent got a clue if im honest lol got the address and that though lol havent been there yet and they left on 1st june havent even spoke to them much my sis told my mum i was pg i didnt even get 2 say grr lack of communication sucks

I turned up at the ferry for a booze cruise to France and.............forgot my passport. Didnt know you needed it and they wouldnt let me or OH on the boat. Lost all our money we had paid for the trip and all my mates buggered off without us. Lesson learnt! :wall: :roll:

Its annoying as its not just a simple form to fill out its getting photos, getting someone professional to write on the back of the photos and its just a lot of faffing about oh well hopefully should be going france soon i miss my rents :cry:

My moms partner wrote on the back of my pics he is a trade u official..you can get your GP to do it aswell.

Also passports dont take that long to come thru like 2 - 4 weeks but they usually come before 4 weeks (like 2)

Just take someone elses whenever i go to france on the ferry they just look to see that we have british passports they dont look into the car or open the passports lol!! but i wouldnt recommend this just in case

But yeah they just asked if we had british passports and we just held them up (unopened) i dont even think we needed to show him them, he didnt ask to see them. And off we went lol!! for all they know i could of had any passport with a cover on it lol!!!

This was last august.

Cas x

you definitely do need a passport for France

ETA: I've been on the ferry to france oodles of times and they've always opened my passport. Guess I've been when the strict passport checkers have been on lol!

guess so but was you in a car or walking on? maybe its different we were in a car....i laughed for ages after i thought , whats the point in them been there?!?!?!

guess you got people that do their job then lol!!! how bad is that??? we could of been anyone!! gets me a tad worried about who they let come and go freely into the country without checking properly!! :shock: then again most people come and go into this country anyways lol even if they do check them out :|

lol yeh aint that the truth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back