I just bought....

Urchin

Reaction score
...2 Tickets for my OH to go and see South Africa play Rugby in France during the Rugby World Cup!!!

He soooo wanted to go, I looked and there are tons of tickets on ebay, It's only to go and see them play Tonga, but he's chuffed to bits, he's never seen them play before but he's a MASSIVE fan.

We have to get him a visa and everything cos he's not got a UK passport but that might be a nice day in London if I feel brave enough with the kids :shock:

I a teeny bit nervous about the tickets but the seller has got 100% feedback and has sold other rugby tickets. These were £30 for 2 bargain!!

Hope you all have a good time.

Don't worry about the tickets to much, I got my Kylie showgirl tickets off ebay a few years ago and got them without a hitch, most sellers are pretty good esp if they've been selling tickets for a while.

xSuzx

:cheer:
Thats's wonderful, what i good wife you are.......

I nearly didn't want to see what you had got in case it was something else buggish! :lol:

Hey, me and Hubby are going to that - he got tickets through work. How cool! I'll wave to you :rotfl:

Becs said:
Hey, me and Hubby are going to that - he got tickets through work. How cool! I'll wave to you :rotfl:

hey excellent!

How are you getting there? I'm just looking at trains and B & B's and stuff, I'm not going, OH and his mate will go.

Not sure yet DH is sorting it out. He only just remembered about it at the weekend :lol:

Becs said:
Not sure yet DH is sorting it out. He only just remembered about it at the weekend :lol:

If you're not driving I've been looking and there are some great options for trains and B&B's.
I thought my OH might drive cos it would only be 6 hours, and that's from Birmingham, but I think he wants to get the train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back