Do you have more hair on your belly?

Esperanza84

Reaction score
After I got pregnant I have noticed that I have more hair on my belly...it's not black hair or very visible, but the hairs have increased in number...it's difficult to explain. And it's just a line over and under my bellybutton.

Does anyone else have this? Is it due to the hormones?

i have it too. no close up bump shots for me lol and doesnt help that im asian x

Oh yes, the hormones at work again! My hairs are blonde and they are very fine all over my tummy. I'm told they go once baby is born. X

Same here. Noticed loads of hairs, all blonde but loads of tiny ones!

Yes :S The testosterone in the baby must be leaking, LOL!

Lol yes! All blonde thankfully but definitely hairy! In saying that, when I could see the bottom part of it there was a stray dark one. I dread to think what size it'll get now I can't reach it!

Xxx

Yep I too have little blonde hairs all over my tummy!

Oh yes, the hormones at work again! My hairs are blonde and they are very fine all over my tummy. I'm told they go once baby is born. X

:yay: Than I wont shave them away or anything and just hope they go away when baby is born:) What a relief! I thought I was the only one..

Yes its happened to me too. They are fine and very blonde so not bugging me too much ;) x

I made the mistake years ago for shaving the blonde hairs away.. Not I have lots of black hairs and if I was to have my belly outs lots it would need to be done daily. It's got a lot worse now pregnant where as before I could pluck them out but now there's too many! Do NOT shave lll

Yep Ive got them too! But im not getting my belly out on show anytime soon so they dont really bother me :)

me too! have them all over my tummy but luckly they are fair in colour so they are not bothering me too much! xxxxxxxx

if you look carefully you should notice there are more hairs on your arms n stuff too. once again theose hormones have made more hairs grow on our bodies lol

omg yes me too! lots of little fine light hairs and my skin has formed a darker line from my belly button down but that isnt hair if that makes sense. hope this isnt tmi but my nipple area has become alot darker recently too. think i read it somewhere, hopefully normal x

I have them too. Got lots around my belly button too but mine are some blonde some dark as I am dark haired. Mom told me not to shave them, as they grow back. So was going to cut them down but if you say they go think I may leave xx

More hair over here too! Especially right around my belly button

omg yes me too! lots of little fine light hairs and my skin has formed a darker line from my belly button down but that isnt hair if that makes sense. hope this isnt tmi but my nipple area has become alot darker recently too. think i read it somewhere, hopefully normal x

linea negra, yeah its normal and it will fade after babs is born, and the hair will go away too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back