Do you have a temporary name for your bean?

Those are all so cute! I tried out squiggle in bed this morning and it seems to have taken. DH said "like the woman who swallowed a spider, that wriggled and tiggled and squiggled inside her?"

So maybe it will stick and he will drop the sausage references ;-)

I keep calling mine Pea, cos that's about how big the baby is at the mo!! xx

Baby Potty because my OH's surname is Pottenger and people sometimes call him Potty.
We have got a girls name too (which I won't give away yet) but we're trying to refrain from calling baby that as it might be a boy! xxx

we have called ours Blob, but BB for short (baby blob)

even after the scan and it being a bit bigger than a blob, it seems to have stuck lol x

Madison got onion/bump and still gets called that!! shes also randomly called Doris/Delilah pmsl!!! xx

ha nice tread. We are calling our junior. My first car was junior so we are sticking with that for awhile. Sad i know

My little man was raspberry then after the shenanigans at the 12 week scan where he wouldn't stop moving we now call him Wrigglesworth!!!

I'm with you Vivienne, I had a scan the other day and it looked just like a butterbean with a heartbeat!

We are calling ours scotch egg coz we saw that programme on channel 1 the other week about conception and we thought that they fertilized egg looked like a scotch egg!!
Bit wierd but then we are a bit odd!! Lol!!
xxx

OH used to say peaheed haha :) which i started saying too, but now we are mainly saying baba, probably because she is no longer a peaheed, but he still sometimes uses that nickname hehe xx

My husband calls out Newty because the first few weeks they are like a little newt, he wont change it now his/her tails gone though lol

We are calling ours scotch egg coz we saw that programme on channel 1 the other week about conception and we thought that they fertilized egg looked like a scotch egg!!
Bit wierd but then we are a bit odd!! Lol!!
xxx

We watched that last night my DH actually said why do I fancy a scotch egg now.

We watched that last night my DH actually said why do I fancy a scotch egg now.[/QUOTE]

Lol!! WE had one in the fridge and had to throw it away after seeing it!! Lol!!
xxxx

little sticky we are calling ours for now!!! we just said it kidding to start with but it stuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back