What do you call your bump?

Urchin

Reaction score
Hi all

What names have you all got for your bumps?
Obviously those of you who have found out what it is will probably be calling it by the baby name, but I don't know what I'm having yet.
When I was pregnant with my son we called the bump "urchin" cos we're scuba instructors.
That's why my name here is Urchin.

Now I'm pregnant again we need a name!

Awww, I think that's so cute!

I know I'm having a girl so I refer to her as Ava.

Highly un-original but my bump is "baby" :lol:

We didn't want to find out the sex of the baby so we just call it baby. It seems to suit it funnily enough.

Becky, I call my bump "baby" when I'm not calling her by her name Ava! :)

We call the bump Squeak! My hubby came up with it and it has stuck. We don't know the sex of the baby, nor do we care what we have, but we do refer to Squeak as "he".

my work call the bump 'Dave' i call it ' baby' or 'it' or sprog'

Hi Guys!!

Me and my partner call ours Bubble too. (Hence my name on here). I seem to naturally refer to Bubble as a boy. I have no strong feelings about the sex though.
Good Luck to everyone xxx

Before I found out I was having a boy, I called him peanut. And I still do soemtimes.

I used to call bump bubs, but its been that active the last few days that Ive renamed her/him to Lil Wriggler! :D

Hello Diddlum!! YOOHOOO!! Are you stalking me or am I stalking you?!?! :lol: Getting close now Diddlum! (You live in Derbyshire - my surname is Derbyshire - cue coincidence music!!!)

Weird......!!! (the Derbyshire thing!)

Actually I thought you were stalking me.... :lol:

Re: Stalking - Maybe, BUT only in the nicest possible way! And Im not too bad and I dont smell.......so long as I keep taking the medication :lol: :wink: [/quote]

With my first preg we didn't know the sex of our baby and my husband started calling it "stumpy" and after the 20 week scan where she stretched her legs out for all to see ...proving that she wasn't stumpy at all, it just seemed to stick.

This preg he keeps calling the bump "stumpy 2". I know this dosn't sound very affectionate but i think (and hope) that it is meant in the nicest possible way.

I've also heard of bumps called "noodles", "spud", and "munchkin". It's weird though what names stick
Gemma

my bump gets a few names little devil as she keeps kicking me in the ribs and it gets rather uncomfy, then other times its kacey as that is what we have named her, but my fav is little pipsqueak :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back