do you count spotting as CD1?

Iwant3

Reaction score
I started getting very slight brown only when I wiped yesterday, and today it is slightly more, and a bit more red, but still only when I wipe - so can I still class it as AF and count today as CD1 or should I wait for full flow and count that as CD1:eh:

least I know where I am more now AF is showing up:dance:

I had to have scans and tests on specific CD's and my letter from the hospital said the first full day of bleeding should be counted a CD1.

So if you spot for a day or come on at 4pm - the next day will be CD1.

xxxxxxxxxxx

hey love, already clicked this and didnt want to not answer but I see nat has already answered lol.

first day of 'full flow' is counted as CD1, I used to get bloody discharge a few days before my period but then those werent counted as CD1.

I never get any warning spotting, when it comes it comes with a heavy flow immediately! Lol. x

i always got light one day which i always counted as cd 1 then full flow 2 days then light last day that was it and my period always came the 28 days after the first light day i gues its difrent for evryone and just make a note on callender how it was light for so many days n see when ur af comes how many days after if at all xx

I just wish it would come on properly!!! the spotting is even getting lighter now.....don't really feel like AF is coming, but hey anything is possible when your hormones have been mucked up by the pill.

maybe you havent got a full period because you maybe didnt ov..

was it you who said that your not getting any +opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back