Do u like your oh/dh's mum?

I like mine at times, and at other times i wonder if shes an alien :lol:

Shes turned in to a Jehovas witness recently :roll: and its what she talks about all the time.

Her and my DF arent really that close, she had 6 kids, i think thats too many, as some kids didnt get as much attention.

She has told me that when i do have a baby that shes having it at the weekends (i think not) and that i wont be allowed to ring all the time to see if my babys ok :shock: (yet again, i think not)

My Oh mother i get on with her ok she is just a bit annoying e.g turning up out the blue on my front door step and stay 3 or 4 hours.

Mine is lovely...sThis house was hers before her and hubby got divorced and when they both moved out alan got to stay in the house and we only have to pay her £200 a month rent! and bills alone are in excess of £400!!!! she pays all of it...bought us a new fridge freezer other month,,,and if some months are tight lets us off without paying any rent...

She lives in london so not too close and when we go over her and o/h are lovely..always offering food and drinks!....

Alan is an only child so she spoils him aswell lol...when alan told her about the baby she said "better open a new savings account then" lol bless her..

She isnt loaded or anything...just really thoughtfull..she is scottish too so shes a laugh n i love the accent!!

atm i think shes lovely...hope it stays like it !!

cas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back