Do u ever forget ur pregnant?

positivity :)

Reaction score
So I went to a friends wedding reception tonight and I have to admit for most of the night I 'forgot' I was pregnant!! I was in high heels dancing away for most of the night. I didn't drink but now I'm home I'm feeling a bit bad on baby coz of all the dancing!! Xx

Oh and also had a spray tan today! They are safe but it wasn't a fun experience..so I felt bad after that too!!

I know i'm peeping into tri2 but pos being pregnant shouldn't rule your life, 'forgeting' for a while means its just part of the you now! Why feel guilty for the dancing, surely those free happy feelings are the best thing for baby :) Enjoy those times while you can, I intend to, as I have several weddings and parties to go to in the next couple of months. I love a good boogy on the dance floor and want babs too as well! xx

Last edited:
The past day or two I have.
I'm in the relaxed stage now, I'm cool about being pregnant but at the same time I'm still excited about my little bundle of joy.

Don't feel bad hun! Exercise is needed ;D xxx

Dancing is good for the baby apparently... they love the movement and swaying motions, according to one of my books :)

I forget quite regularly! Some mornings I wake up and get a little morning kick to remind me! I was out last sat til 3am in my heels it was only the fact i wasnt drunk and everyone else was that reminded me! I've forgotten at the gym a few times and wondered why my workout feels hard! Doh! Forgetting less now though as I have a little bump and baby is a none stop wriggler! Still finding it hard to accept I'll have a baby though, still done feel real to me, I can't seem to associate this wriggling fat belly to a cute little newborn!

Ah thanks girls, glad to hear they like dancing :)

I'm actually not relaxed at all but last night prob was good for me!

Woke up feeling like I have a hangover today - so unfair, didn't touch a drop!! Xxx

Last edited:
I forget sometimes too, in tri 2 it is typical to forget as you are feeling a bit more human! Im not so much anymore as my little one is active pretty much all the time. I mainly forget when i go to open a cupboard door for example and forget my bump is there oops!

yeah, I forget sometimes... Even got quite used to the kicks and don't pay much attention to them :)

Ah thanks girls, glad to hear they like dancing :)

I'm actually not relaxed at all but last night prob was good for me!

Woke up feeling like I have a hangover today - so unfair, didn't touch a drop!! Xxx

I had a 'hangover' last weekend, so unfair when you not even drunk! Makes you wonder is it really the alcohol that gives us the hangover?

U know Sarah, I was just walking round tesco thinking the dame thing! The late nights, dancing and silliness must add to it massively! I feel like I need to have a sleep!! Xx

i used to hun at the start but now its a bit hard because i am big and ache in all over x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back