Lost my brain

Laura_James&Amber

Reaction score
Hey girls, how are you all?
has anyone else completely lost their marbles? I forget everything. Yesterday i was setting up the water bill for our new house and they asked for my date of birth. I FORGOT IT! :oops: I just couldn't think of when my birthday is, it was only for a few seconds but i felt sooooooo stupid. I know its normal to be forgetful whilst pregnant but surely not that bad?! :oops: I'm just so forgetful with everything at the moment
Anyone else this bad?

I forget things really easy at the moment which isn't very handy in my job where I have to pass on messages and do bills on what someones told me the customer has had I have to write everything down and even then I often forget to pass on the message :oops:

:rotfl:

I'm always forgetting where I've put thing's, which isn't like me at all.

Oh yes, unless i write it down i dont remember to do it, pick it up if shopping or even what i need to do for the day.
I even talk about the same thing about 3 times in 5 mintues! :wall:
:roll: What a plonker!!!

Yup im the same, i keep going to put the bread in the fridge for some mad reason :wall: and i keep leaving the house without my mobile or my keys as i keep forgetting them! x

I have always been really forgetful! Even worse now though,....the other day I couldn't remember walking to work!!! I must of been in gormo-mode but I really cant remember doing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back