Do surveys and get paid.

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I thought you might like to join One Poll. I joined the other day and you basically log in whenever you want and do surveys which you get paid for. They pay out once you reach £40 but I don't think it will take that long to make that amount. Some surveys you don't get paid for but you get entered in to a competition instead.

http://www.onepoll.com/join_our_panel.php

Also Quickwise - can't find the weblink, it's either www.quickwise.co.uk or www.quickwise.com but the site must be down at the mo - they pay in batches of £9 and I've earned £18 so far with them. You don't get surveys all that often but hey it's better than nothing. I'm joined up on quite a few survey things but don't find that the 'prize draw' ones ever have gotten me anything.

Got an idea for a new thread though... mystery shopping... :)

i was looking up on that a few days ago. don't those websites have joining fees though? most of the ones i found did :(

I do YouGov - it's the one where the results are quoted on the News and in the broadsheets etc.

You have to get to £50 to get a payout, which will take about 2 years, but not bad for just a few clicks every fortnight or so!

It doesn't have a joining fee.

Valentine xxx

valentine said:
I do YouGov - it's the one where the results are quoted on the News and in the broadsheets etc.

You have to get to £50 to get a payout, which will take about 2 years, but not bad for just a few clicks every fortnight or so!

It doesn't have a joining fee.

Valentine xxx

2 years sounds like a lot :? but i suppose it's one of the few that don't have a joining fee and therefore ok to get involved in!

I've just completed all the surveys available to me on the first site......you can tell how exciting my evening is :bored:

laetitia85 said:
i was looking up on that a few days ago. don't those websites have joining fees though? most of the ones i found did :(

No there is not a joining fee.

I've been using Valued Opinions, but the reward amounts are quite small, and it takes ages to build up, so I've given up now.

dunno do u get spam?

that got these on second life aswell so u can earn money but i aint never got nowt from doing surveys except for spam.

the password quiz was a bit suspicious so i made all answers up
i make it all up cos they seem 2 be askin questionms about where do u keeo ur valuables etc

Becksss said:
the password quiz was a bit suspicious so i made all answers up
i make it all up cos they seem 2 be askin questionms about where do u keeo ur valuables etc

Thats exactly what I thought :shock: :shock: :shock:

I made them all up too, the questions seemed to be a bit weird :think:

lol it culd be gathering up all our info and steal our indenties
and we go gayly filling them in cos we think we're gonna get £40 lol

my tns i think its calles is a good one ...You get nectar points

if anyone wants referring i can get points for it

so pm me your email

no joining fee ..its the same some you get competition entries , some you get nectart points for on avarage about 180 for survey

I signed up and just have this feeling they will never offer enough surveys so you can reach the payment target.

I seem to have been stuck on 6 pounds for a few days now, all I seem to have is competition surveys now. Sometimes when I have clicked on a paid survey it doesn't let me go there, does anyone else have that? what amounts do people have as well?

So when will I get my 40 pounds? next month? next year? next 5 years? next 20 years? lol

Gemma & Jake said:
I thought you might like to join One Poll. I joined the other day and you basically log in whenever you want and do surveys which you get paid for. They pay out once you reach £40 but I don't think it will take that long to make that amount. Some surveys you don't get paid for but you get entered in to a competition instead.

http://www.onepoll.com/join_our_panel.php
I forgot about this but i remembered it today and now my accounts up to £6.60 :rotfl:

I joined caio about 3 years ago. I think I have earnt about £70 in that time, but I have tested out new products like herbal essence and an electric toothbrush, which I never sent back :oops:

haha they shuld let u keep them anyway who else is gonna want a toothbrush 2nd hand ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back