When are you getting paid?

Dee1985

Reaction score
if you or your OH work was wondering is your wage getting brought forward for christmas?
i usually get paid last working day of the month but its being brought forward to weds 20th :cheer:
but OH is still the end of the month. :roll:

and any one that usually gets benifits on a monday what are they doing xmas day? bringing it forward?

OH usually gets paid on the 25th but he got paid yesterday. It has to last 5 weeks this time though instead of 4 :(

Ian gets paid 26th but hell get it thursday they do this so he have it for xmas pressies etc but get this his company entitles him to an xmas shopping day ... but he cant do it untill after xmas how daft is that?

Ours is usually the 28th but we always get paid the day before xmas eve. Or if 28th is on a weekend we always get paid the friday befoe :cheer: But OH is still the end of the month to :roll:

I was hoping i'd get 2 lots of Child Ben and Tax Credits today as i get them every Tues and the next ones due Boxing day,but sadly only the normal payment went in :cry:

sorry to go off subject dionne not meaning to steel your thread lol, but does everyone get their child benefit on boxing day? i dont have a clue when i get mine at all! :shock:

I get paid on Christmas eve for 5 weeks pay, then the 4th week in jan, then back to the end of feb. It means i dont get less even though that month is shorter. :D

Well, that was for last year, i'm not getting paid anymore :(

fingerscrossed said:
sorry to go off subject dionne not meaning to steel your thread lol, but does everyone get their child benefit on boxing day? i dont have a clue when i get mine at all! :shock:

Mines due on New Years Day but she said I'll get it early so I have no idea :?

They're taking Januarys payment off me cos they paid me double by accident a few months back :roll:

fingerscrossed said:

If your benefits or tax credits ect or due to be paid in on either christmas or boxing day you should get them this friday.

My tax credit is due in on the 27th (typicall) :roll:

xSuzx

fingerscrossed said:

i get mine the every 4th tuesday in the month. so yes its due boxing day.

im just trying to find out when most people get paid as i want the quietest day in town lol i think il go weds before every one gets paid

lol there is no way u will get a quiet day in town schools brake up soon and its a week till xmas unless u go in on xmasdday lol

cassi said:
lol there is no way u will get a quiet day in town schools brake up soon and its a week till xmas unless u go in on xmasdday lol

i no i am dreading it!!!!!

Df and I usually get paid the 26th, we get paid the 20th instead it usually gets brought forward a little in january too!

I'm going to 24 hr Asda at 3am on Friday - I've been into town today and it was awful, I got buggy rage. On the plus side, the bloke who served me at Argos must have noticed I was stressed and offered to carry all my stuff to the car :shock: :D Thank you Argos blokey

Husband normally at end of month but getting Friday instead. That has to last until end of Jan tho :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back