When are you getting paid?

DH gets paid weekly! I usually get paid before chrimbo but its usually 29th of every month!
x

We get paid on 10th of every month......so spend Dec on Xmas pressies, then have no money uintil 10th Jan when all the ales are rubbish anyway!! Can't really grumble as its our own business so we set the dates - hehe!!

Anyway, I thought the January Sales were what Credit Cards were invented for? :oops: :rotfl:

Happy last minute xmas shopping to all those battling the town centres of the UK this week (I'll be doing a little bit on friday - for my sins - but I only actually have 2 presents left to get!)

tracyM said:
I'm going to 24 hr Asda at 3am on Friday - I've been into town today and it was awful, I got buggy rage. On the plus side, the bloke who served me at Argos must have noticed I was stressed and offered to carry all my stuff to the car :shock: :D Thank you Argos blokey

:lol: or mabe he just thought you were a yummy mummy :wink: :lol:

OH got paid yesterday and I get paid friday - we already done all our pressie shopping just need to go xmas food shopping tonight - cant wait!!!

oooh and I got a bonus this year - £25!!! Well I have only been here 5 months I suppose lol :bored:

I usually get paid on the 28th of every monh, but getting paid tomorrow instead woohoo!

I wonder if i'll get my xmas bonus, (well my Marks vouchers as always) this year seeing as i went on maternity leave end of November? :think:

dionne said:
tracyM said:
I'm going to 24 hr Asda at 3am on Friday - I've been into town today and it was awful, I got buggy rage. On the plus side, the bloke who served me at Argos must have noticed I was stressed and offered to carry all my stuff to the car :shock: :D Thank you Argos blokey

:lol: or mabe he just thought you were a yummy mummy :wink: :lol:

I very much doubt it - he looked scared :rotfl:

I have no idea. OH is on the sick and he usually gets paid the last friday of the month and we haven't heard anything different. We usually get our tax credits on a Monday but i haven't had no extra payments yet so hoping that will go in in the next couple of days. Due to get CB on Tuesday and i don't know whats happening with that either.

I think I am getting paid on friday or at least I hope I am getting paid on friday :D

Xxx

alan gets paid tomorrow and its a biggun this month after all the overtime :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back