Clubs that you might want to join if you havn't already.

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
These are baby/toddler clubs that I have joined and that are worth joining if you havn't already. I get lots of money off or extra points coupons sent through. On the websites they also have lots of advice and competitions. You can still join them if you are pregnant you just have to register your due date instead of the baby's birth date. They are all good clubs but Boots and Tesco's are fab.

Boots parenting club
Boots health club(baby related because you get money off of medicines)
Tesco baby club
Morrisons more 4 baby club
Toys R Us(Babies R Us) club
www.bounty.com
www.cowandgate.co.uk
www.pampers.co.uk
www.huggies.com
www.farleyscloserbynature.co.uk
www.organix.com
www.hippbabyclub.co.uk

I am also a member of the Tesco Mums Choice Panel for mums with children up to 3 years of age. There are only 4000 spaces so you have to register and they will e -mail you when a space is available. I only waited about 1 month. You basically get Tesco points for doing their online surveys or they send you a sample of something which you try out and then do an online survey about the product.

www.tescomumschoice.com

Are there any that I havn't joined?

thank you. i'm with pampers! they send me a week-by-week progress of my pregnancy by email. I don't wanna join too many because for each of them u have to give your email address and my inbox would end up being full of mails that i probably won't even read but thanks for the info! :D

Thanks Gemma - that's really helpful. I'm a member of most, but hadn't heard of the Tesco mum's club so I have requested to join that.

I am already a member of various opinion sites like YouGov etc and find it really interesting so I hope they get back in touch!

Thanks again Gemma

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back