be a mystery shopper...

leckershell

Reaction score
Hellooo...

Following on from Gemma and Jake's thread about being paid to do surveys, thought I'd post a link to a good site for mystery shopping -

http://www.gapbuster.com/

The site is badly designed but if you can figure out how and where to register, its great. I've been offered loads of things, it depends on what is on in your area but there are quite a lot of jobs round by me, and I'm in Tamworth where not much goes on!!

Basically for anyone that doesn't get the gist of it, they send you an email asking you to evaluate stores/food places/clubs and pay you for what you buy and a bit on top too for the "hassle" of you doing the research!

For example - McDonalds... they pay £3.40 to refund the meal you have (as long as you pick a meal off the meal menu) and then either an extra £2 or £4 to do the research which is things like is the area tidy, how long did it take you to get served, did they get your order right etc.

You can pick and choose which ones you do and which one's you don't do - there's no forcing you to do any at all if you don't want to - but if you do pick one then in effect you're getting paid to do something you'd probably do anyway.

Also... if you live near a selfridges, register on the selfridges website to be a selfridges mystery shopper. They don't pay for what you buy, but you get money for doing the research.. so it's useful if you buy stuff from them anyway.

Thought this may help someone at least :)

Michelle

i am a gap buster shopper for macs.. i do 2 a month and get my macs free and get paid for it :dance:

knowing me tho i join and they send me to my workplace lol

I have done mystery shopper stuff before .

it was called retial eyes . I went to domino's pizza , pubs etc..the costs roughly cover the cost of tthe meal

good to say you've done though

i joined 2 years ago and never been asked to do owt :eek:

its going on bout pizza hut 2 me
i cant be arsed 2 read it all lonnnnnnnnnnng

I do quite a bit of Mystery shopping, I got paid £15 to have an eye test, £12 to sign up for Talk Talk in my local Sainsburies.

You need to be referred to the company I use I think, if anyone is interested send me your email address.

I looked at that Gapbuster ages ago but it's like school you have to do tests before you do anything, with the company I use you can just start picking jobs.

enn said:
knowing me tho i join and they send me to my workplace lol

your not supposed to do it if you work for a company.. i couldnt do it for macs cos i worked there.. :hug:

Urchin said:
I do quite a bit of Mystery shopping, I got paid £15 to have an eye test, £12 to sign up for Talk Talk in my local Sainsburies.

You need to be referred to the company I use I think, if anyone is interested send me your email address.

I looked at that Gapbuster ages ago but it's like school you have to do tests before you do anything, with the company I use you can just start picking jobs.

oooo i wanna do this :D

princess_h said:
Urchin said:

oooo i wanna do this :D

LOL gimme your email then hehe

ive joined and been accepted yippeee looking forward to it :lol:

you girls heard anything from this and have u started being one?

im one now was easy to get through lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back