Do I test or not?

rachelb

Reaction score
I'm due to get the lovely (haha....not) AF whilst I am on holiday.
Do I take a test with me and do it whilst I am away?
Or do I wait and see if it turns up?!
Aggghhhh....I come back home a few days after AF is meant to arrive.

Oh tough one! You don't want the disappointed of a possible bfn to ruin your holiday but you don't wanna sit there thinking am I?!?

Personally if it was me I would take one and see how I felt at the time

Good luck and enjoy your holiday!

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

I agree, I'd take one with me and see how things go. You don't want to spoil your holiday with a bfn but also you don't want to spoil it fretting about whether you are or not if that makes sense? Enjoy your holiday, try not to stress too much and if you feel the need to test then do, fx for a bfp! x

I would take one as well but only test if AF doesn't show xx

Thanks Ladies. Think I might wait and see xxx

I would take the test with ya u do t have to use it but it will stop ya running round like a headless chicken trying to find a shop to buy one lol xx

I would take one with you - are you flying? Not sure I could cope with the suspense sitting on a plane! I took ill on a flight a couple of months ago and was asked if I was pregnant by the flight attendant. She put a serious thread of doubt in me and I had to do a test in the airport when we landed whilst waiting for our connecting flight!

Last edited:
Wait to test till u get back hun , enjoy your holiday and relax ... And if u can't wait buy one there xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back