When do i test?

babystar

Reaction score
I had a MMC on 25th Aug and an ERPC on 2nd Sept, but i was wondering when i should do a pg test as i have had lots of :bd: since my ERPC, but i have had no AF as yet.

Do i wait a couple more weeks for AF to show? or should i do a test now?

thats a tricky one hun. it took me months for my body to get back to normal after my mc but i have also seen ladies get there bfp only a few weeks after theres. if it were me i would buy some cheapie tests and just test every few days until you either hopefully get a bfp or af turns up. best of look xxxxxx

Thanks Amyrose

I know it's just the not knowing whether i am or not, i prob will buy some cheapie tests and like you said just test every few days.

Good luck with your BFP xx

thank hun i think we all need a break and a bit of good luck xxx

After my mc I was one of the lucky ones as my body went back to normal straight away. It may be worth testing in a few days at least you'll know xx

Hey huni I had a chemical pregnancy last month n got my BFP on wed, I don't how many dpo to b exact tho because of last month xx

After both MC's my AF returned bout 4 or 5 weeks after, i would test now it cant hurt, good luck xxx

I delivered my baby on the 23rd Sept and i am going to do my first pregnancy test on the 1st november.

that gives my body a couple of weeks to recover hahaah

Today i had a tingly cervix, who knows what that means and i need to wee LOADS

but i am not testing til the 1st because i dont want to keep driving myself mad with it x

I've just done a pg from the £1 shop and it was a :bfn:, it's been 7 weeks that i had my MMC and had no AF.

Are cheap tests reliable or was it to early to test?

Hi, With my last 2 mcs i was really lucky and fell pregnant before my next af (between 4 and 6 weeks). I had another mc in July, and my body still isn't back to normal, just had very light bleeding early Aug and late Sept. It's so difficult when it's all you can think about, but as the ladies have said i think it can be different for each woman, even each mc... The cheapies usually are pretty reliable in my experience. I would do one every now and again to check and if af still hasn't appeared in a couple of weeks i'd go to GP for reassurance xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back