Do I need to go hospital please reply!!!!!!!!!!!

lillyblue

Reaction score
Well I need some advise, last night I was terribly poorly I went kind of grey and see through, I had to pull over on my way home from work because I had stars in my eyes when I picked OH up he couldnt believe how ill I looked..... He said I was like a ghost I was sick 3 times and my feet have swollen quite badly, with a sky high temperature.

Thing is I was at midwifes on monday and she said everything was ok with my water and blood pressue but I am just so worried!

The past 4 nights I have been sick in my sleep and waking up but can not get back to sleep so I am also terribly tired.

I am sorry for the long post ladies but I really could do with some help :(

thanks

Jade

Id ring your midwife and ask her to check you out again and if she isnt willing to do that get yourself down to the hospital hope you and baby are ok take care :hug: :hug:

give the midwife a call. at least to put your mind at rest. you could be anaemic?
Have you had your bloods tested recently?

I last had my bloods tested at 28 weeks!! I never heard anything back though??

I am just feeling terrible, I dont even want to be in work

xx

lillyblue said:
Well I need some advise, last night I was terribly poorly I went kind of grey and see through, I had to pull over on my way home from work because I had stars in my eyes when I picked OH up he couldnt believe how ill I looked..... He said I was like a ghost I was sick 3 times and my feet have swollen quite badly, with a sky high temperature.

Thing is I was at midwifes on monday and she said everything was ok with my water and blood pressue but I am just so worried!

The past 4 nights I have been sick in my sleep and waking up but can not get back to sleep so I am also terribly tired.

I am sorry for the long post ladies but I really could do with some help :(

thanks

Jade

It sounds like you are really poorly hun, but it is prob not baby-related.

My main concern would be your temperature as a fever will affect the baby. Also the stars in your eyes and the swelling could be a sign of high blood pressure, which may just have crept up since your midwife appointment on Monday as a result of your illness.

Have you tried calling NHS direct? Maybe you could get an urgent appointment with your doctor? Sounds like you need checking by a medical professional of some sort. In the meantime, try to get your temperature down and get lots of fluids down you. :hug:

Thanks ladies...

I cant get a docs appointment so going to try and rest today and see how I get on tonight if no better I will go to my midwife unit near me and get checked over. Just so tired

xx

I don't want to worry you hun, but the stars in your eyes and the swelling coming on suddenly ring alarm bells for me. They are classec signs of pre-eclampsia, which can come on very suddenly. I did my PhD research on pre-eclampsia and it can develop very quickly.

Get yourself checked today. I wouldn't wait until tomorrow. It may be nothing, but if it is pre-eclampsia, it can develop into eclampsia any moment, which is much worse.

As I said, I don't want to worry you, but it's better to be safe.

K.xx

You know best how your feeling hun so if you think you don't need to see anyone then it's up to you. But in my opinion it is def worth at least calling your midwife, who may want to come out and see you just to check your bp and put your mind at ease on that issue.

Also, you need to keep an eye on that temperature and def call someone if things change or you don't get better. You'd rather be safe than sorry :hug:

Hope you get some decent rest :sleep:

Hey hun,

Im with KJ - not to panic you but pre eclampsia can come on very quickly.

Please call your midwife.... just to get some reassurance :)

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Hey Jade, just noticed your post. Hope you are ok, I agree with the others, it would be a good idea to get yourself checked out. Then, if its nothing at least you can relax a bit & get a better rest.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope everything is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back